To stressed for work?

Beaney192

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hi all any advice would be great as i am not quite sure what to do :(.

Well it seems to me at the moment that I am really struggling to cope at work in general just feeling like to much is being put on me so much that I no longer want to be going in! I called in sick today, but when ever i talk to someone about this i am in tears.

My mum thinks it might be a good idea to go see the doctor as he might sign me off work with stress. I just dont want to cause any problems as we already have 4 people off sick at work and 3 on holiday

What would you do for the best? Im worried that how i am feeling will effect the baby.

Thanks for any advice

xxx

I'm only 16 weeks but had slight depression before the pregnancy,which has flared up in pregnancy,exhaustian crying all the time and the doctor has signed me off untill my matt leave,so it certainly is possible.I went through the stages of worrying how work would cope or what they would think,but at the end of the day your health and your baby are whats important and if you feel you have done all you can by talking it through with managers abour how your feeling,and it still hasnt improved then i would say talk to your doctor.xxx hugs

at the end of the day your health and your baby are whats important

Completely agree with broodybeauty! I have had a pretty awful time at work the last couple of weeks which has ended up with me being signed off with stress until the start of my mat leave which I am now taking earlier than planned. I would go and see the doctor, even if you just get signed off for 10 days or so to relax and gear up to go back. Could you think about reducing your hours otherwise? If things hadnt gone the way they did with my work I would have happily accepted part time. Just remember your health and baby's health are much more important than any job in the world and I have come to realise that one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->