to test or not to test

spicyorange

Reaction score
Iv been on the pill 9yrs, been feeling tierd and nauseous for a while on and off, still getting bleeding in my break. I don't really think I'm pregnant but I wish I was so I'm probably reading into nothing. My husband would be concerned if I did a test. Would you test or not??

It's highly unlikely you're pregnant if you've been taking the pill properly and haven't missed any pills. But no harming in testing if it'll make you feel better. Maybe your having symptons if you're tired or run down?

Disappointingly but not surprisingly the test was negative.

sorry to hear you feel like that. But I guess there's a reason you're still on the pill? Do you know how long you are waiting for? I'm sure it'll feel better knowing you waited for the right time. Atleast that's what I keep telling myself!

The only thing holding us back is money. We will be in a much better financial situation next year so we are planning on ttc in January. It's just a long wait. We booked a holiday for September to make the wait easier ,(I can keep telling myself I can't be pregnant and fly) but I want it so badly now. Not long to wait really but still too long.

I know the wait seems forever but I gave myself loads of little targets like your holiday and every time some thing is ticked off its one step closer to ttc

I hope it goes fast for you. Its a good idea getting a last holiday just the 2 of you before you try. You'll be able to enjoy it in ways that you just can't with kids. And remember January is only 9 months away. It'll be here before you know it!

Thanks, we thought our "one last holiday" was a year ago and we would ttc this January but we had to postpone a year as we were forced to move house so it feels like a year longer than it should be. I'm sure it's for the best I just hoped that the fact i was feeling rough was a sign that some how it was to happen sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->