To test or not to test?

SingingMinnie

Reaction score
I have been lurking on these boards for a while, but have waited to post until I had something to post about. :)

Here's the scoop: I have fairly regular periods, but they aren't exactly clockwork. However, this month something is off. I use a tracking app to predict when my next cycle should be, and according to the app, it was supposed to start Monday. Sunday morning, I had cramps, so I checked to see, and was 100% positive AF was starting. But that night, there was very little blood on the tampon. Not totally unusual for the first 8-12 hours of AF, so I waited it out. No bleeding Monday, but still had cramping. This is where it started to get weird. Same thing Tuesday, so I decided to test in the afternoon. BFN, so I figured that was it. Then Wednesday morning (yesterday) I was again 100% positive AF started - fairly heavy bleeding, but only for about 12 hours, since then only light spotting. Still having cramps off an on (usually, I only have cramps for the first 2 days, this is day 4 of cramping!) Other symptoms include nausea (but that could be from pain meds), fatigue, and tender boobs (I can't wait to take my bra off at the end of the day - pretty unusual!) I used to track BBT, but got frustrated and decided to take a break from it for a few months, so I wasn't tracking this month, and can't confirm if/when I even ovulated. Should I test again in a few days? I'm thinking maybe Saturday morning? Anyone have a similar experience?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->