To test, or not to test?

missranda

Waiting on a Miracle
Reaction score
Let's be real, I may never get the chance to be pregnant. We've been TTC long enough for me to accept that unfortunate fact. BUT a girl can still dream. Currently being thrown back into baby fever due to my best friend recently giving birth to her second child, a beautiful baby girl.

Humor me... Starting last Friday I have had a small amount of brown discharge every day. That's normal at the start of AF for me for a day or two and then it's like the flood gates burst open. What is not normal is that I had this scant amount of brown on Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues, and then Wed night there was some red when I wiped. On Thurs there was a small amount of brown. Here it is Fri again and now there is absolutely no color.

Do you think I should go out and waste my money on another test after all these years? Or am I just a mad woman that needs to accept her fate?

Idk when or if I ovulated this month and I am currently on CD35. After all these years, I've decided to stop temping because I like my sleep.

On a side note, my sister conceived her first and only child at the age that I am now. She had brown spotting for a week or two at the beginning. I know every woman and every pregnancy is different but that is something to take note of, right?

Can’t hurt to try. The worst that can happen is BFN and if you’re expecting that anyway..... Yes the disappointment would be there I totally get that but it would put you out of your misery of waiting. Good luck whatever you decide. Maybe pick up some of the cheap ones to start with? Look forward to hearing what you decide to do xx

Thanks for your reply! I'll probably pick up one of those walmart cheapies tonight to ease my mind.

I'd test for sure. I'm also a poas addict though. Fingers crossed that you get magical news if you decide to though.

My test was negative on Wednesday morning. It was a FRER. But AF has not arrived so we will see. I'm not holding my breath. Thanks for the encouragement :)

I'm not pregnant! Also, I am not surprised. The period finally started and the spotting lines up with when I would've ovulated. This is my life

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->