To test or not

columbusmom5

Reaction score
Last week I felt pms symptoms (I usually do when I'm PG) Now I have no symptoms of pms and I don't feel as if my period will start at all. I do have a fullness in my abdomen, but all other symptoms are gone. My period is due 20/22 is it too early to test?

I find frers tend to be accurate two days before a missed period for me. FXed for you!

I took a test frept yesterday afternoon and it was neg. Period should start 22nd. Still too early?

Maybe wait and try the day your period is due. That should give you the most accurate result.

Def too early. If it is due the 22nd, that was 4 days before. If you have a three pack, you can test again Tuesday. Otherwise, I would wait until Wednesday when you are due

The wait is agony. Just took WalMart brand still BFN. I'm going to wait till I miss AF. Still feel off and got sick without appetite yesterday.

Walmart cheapies are not accurate until the day of your missed period. I don't care what CTP or forums say lol. Try not to feel discouraged.

Sometimes women don't test positive until days after they have missed their period. Don't give up get!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->