Attachments

• 100_2019.jpg
    100_2019.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 191
  • 100_2023.jpg
    100_2023.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 222
dont see anything on the 2nd one.
besides, you should post this in 1st tri, as this is 2nd tri forum.

i didnt see it either some people did tho...and when its on a darker background its very faint...re testing in a couple days..some women helped me in this forum and wanted me to keep them updated...so its for them not everyone else

I hope it is! I'm on my phone looking at this so pictures are teribly tiny! lol! Let us know how it turns out in a few days! Fingers are crossed for you!!!!

i know and im not being rude sorry if i came off like that but some of the other women here help me and told me to update them and thats what im doing...

@ jessie i definitely will =]

Just ignore the negative people. :) Happy time! Yay!

lol thank you!! im excited but i cant believe it...lol i need to see darker lol

It looks like a BFP in the 1st picture but I don't see it in the 2nd picture.

I'm not sure I see anything but my laptop is buggered (really, my cat cracked the screen LOL) good luck and I hope this is it!!

As for who gets to post what where... please!!!

Ooooh, fingers crossed!!! If it is a BFP then I'm sure in a couple of days you will get a darker result on another test. Keep us updated and good luck.

Sarah.xxx

Hey Sarina,
I can see shading on the first one, but its hard to see the second one. Looks like start of BFP.
And just ignore the people that are rude. I have unfortunately found a lot of people on this website that like to be rude for no reason. It baffles me as we are all here for support and advice.
It doesn't matter if you're TTC or already pregnant, we're all here for one another.

Keep us updated with new pics. You know we all love to stare at other people's pee sticks. LOL!!!!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!!!! :hugs:

def see line on the first pic hun and loads people do more then one forum oh my wat does it matter

Yay! Hope it is! Ignore the moody people. Some of us love to see when there will be more people joining us in this awesome ride.

I can see it in both pictures. I have to tilt my laptop screen to see it in the second but its there! :) congrats! Hope they continue to get darker!

congrats hunni! dont see the problem in posting it here!!! we were all at that exciting stage of :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! once upon a time! i remember doing about 20 tests before it settled in!!!

put it down to severe hormones lol! again congrats! youve got a fab journey in front of you....i would suggest to get a digi just to be sure xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->