To the single moms:

K

Kalah

We all know having a baby is hard, but the more I think about it the more I wonder how anyone does it all alone. There's one particular group of people though that I think deserve to be recognized: the single moms!!
I don't know how you do it, but good job :thumbup:

*Insert single mom trophy here* :ninja:

Definately!! I don't think I could have gotten through the last 18 months without support so for all you lovely ladies that do such a fabulous job on your own, I have so much respect for you :hugs: x

Yay im a single mum, and tbh i havent found it as hard as some people, but LO is a very good baby he's very laid back, and i do have a very good support network xx

:happydance: A chance to play it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m1EFMoRFvY

Yay for the single mommy's! & Thank you :) I'm a single mom but I love it. I haven't found it too hard but Lily's a great baby and my mom is a huge support to me.

Awww thank you :) :flower: Just what I needed to read after a totally shit day (period, cranky baby and £700 gas bill to sort out lol)

I have to say I agree with Kiansmummy it is not as hard as I thought, but then I've never had it any different. I am not used to having another person to help me, so those who do then find themselves single must find it even harder than me :flower:

I just love that everything Evan is learning is all from me :cloud9:

My husband and I say this ALL the time!

Big'n up the single ladies too :thumbup:

Lily's been grumpy with the sniffles all evening, so it's nice to come on here and read this.

I don't have things as bad as some though, thanks to a great support network and not knowing any other way. Agree that it must be harder for those who are used to being in a relationship and then find themselves on their own.

Aww it's nice to see comments like this after getting the comments about 'stereotypical single mums' :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->