To those non-first time Mummys....

Faerie

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
How on earth do you manage?? Seriously, you guys must have super human powers. I am soo tired at the moment and have spent the last 5 weeks doing diddly-squat. I've always wanted at least 3 children and now I'm not sure how I'd manage!

I have a 2 and half year old and a 16 month old, and if i'm honest i'm not really coping just surviving. just hoping the m/s gives up soon so i can be a good mummy again! just keep thinking its short term and the reward will be worth it! thank goodness they both still have daytime naps!!!

lol my Lo keeps going over to his potty and coughing and saying he feels sick - wonder who hes been watching over the past few weeks :rofl:
And hes like mummy why u sick?? Bless him!!
U adapt hunny, and hope to hell u have a good OH!! Mines been great cooking and helping out with our little one, and im sure other mums with more say the same u just get on with it but I def notice the difference this time, no early nights and lie ins etc I have a two year old jumping all over me first thing, not good with M/S!!! :)

This time its been easier, mine are now 6, 5 and 3.....when i was preg with my 3 year old my others were only 2 and 1 so that was hard work lol.

Im lucky tho, i dont really get sick and i generally feel ok xxxxx

I have a 20 month old and a little boy who is nearly 3! it is hard - but you just get on with it. I physically just crumble once they are in bed at 7pm - but i am lucky that i have a great oh and the kids are in a great routine!!
my idea of a good nights sleep has defininitely changed - used to be that i needed 12 hours and a lie in was til gone 10am!!!! - now i am relieved if i get to sleep til 7.30am!!
my advice to 1st time mums - make the most of it now! Life will never be the same again! and it is the best!!!! :cloud9:

I have jake 13 , katie 8 and ethan 20 months I think the hard work will be once the baby is here lol

I have 2 young children .

Laylas 3 and half
Finnleys 15 Months

And baby corey is due in March . I will have 3 under 4 !! .
This baby wasnt planned But we manage , The kids have been sick lately and it is hard !.
But You just forget yourself and muddle on for the kids sake ... I must admit having layla at pre school does help a hell of alot finnley is at the stage in to everything , But i think of it this way next year in september layla will be at full time school and a few months after finnley will be at pre school and then there will only be me and baby at home :) .
The pros way out weigh the cons . xxxxxx .

I have Ryan 13, Courteney 9 and Lily May 5, and are all in full time school yay! I dont think I could have managed if Lily May was any younger!

Ryan is self sufficient really and does his own thing. So I might aswell just have the two and one on the way..lol.

I have Ryan 13, Courteney 9 and Lily May 5, and are all in full time school yay! I dont think I could have managed if Lily May was any younger!

Ryan is self sufficient really and does his own thing. So I might aswell just have the two and one on the way..lol.

Do you mind me asking how old you are? I would've put you at around 22 from your pic!

It's funny this thread came up. I remember being pregnant with my son and sleeping alot feeling sick etc and now I'm thinking that I was quite the wimp :p I'm sick, tired, and chasing a 2 year old lol. But it's like the other ladies said you just do. I've been in bed quite a few nights right after my son - he's in bed at 7:30 Im asleep by 8 that type of thing lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->