To Those Who Are 'Out' This Month

Essence

Due March 10, 2010!!!
Reaction score
CHEERS!! (I know you like, WHAT?! Why?! LOL!)

I say we all have a glass of wine, kick up our feet, have a nice long relaxing bath and start thinking of the good times that we can have while we are NOT pregnant to help us lift our chins up and smile! For one.. this glass of wine we are about to share with each other and have a nice "Cheers to next month!" wouldn't be possible! :) And think about when we do have our children.. this time of relaxation we are currently experiencing would be impossible! Hahaha..

So, in response please: Cheers, Hugs, and say something that you are happy about (Whether related to pregnancy or not, just something that makes you smile so that we can all stay positive and learn to enjoy ourselves in times like this!)

Sound good? You know you want to!! Go out and do those things that you could otherwise not be able to! Laugh, and be happy! Shall we? I will start!

CHEERS!
:wine: :hug:

What am I happy about?
I must admit I am happy to have a wonderful husband who is always there for me when the times are rough. For example last night I was unable to sleep and hubby woke up at 4:30am to find me still awake, and then he gave me a back massage and ran his fingers through my hair until I was relaxed and less stressed out about the situation. Then when? I fell alseep! I love him. :)

Your turn!

Thanks for this post Essence! Really brilliant and wonderful! I am definitely having a drink tonight! :wine: I deserve it!! Matter of fact I'm looking forward to AF getting gone and starting all over.(Round 2 on Clomid) I want to figure out how I can make Baby Dancing more fun for us this time instead of seeming like a chore! ;)

Now what makes me happy? Hmmm....I too have a wonderful OH who is a wonderful cook, he cleans, he takes care of me and is there for me when I need him most. Example... at the end of September I had somehow pulled something in my lower back and it caused a lot of pain and what seemed like a knot in the muscle. For a whole day I couldn't move b/c I was in agony and I stayed on my heating pad all day long. That evening after a full day at work he comes home, feeds the boys, gets them to bed, puts pillows on the floor and helps me down to the floor and proceeds to work on my back off and on for about 2 hrs and putting the heat back on it in between. After which he helps me upstairs to bed where he wraps himself around me and holds me and caresses my arm until we both get to sleepy and nod off. :D I consider myself very lucky and blessed to have such a wonderful man in my life and I can't wait until the day comes when we share our beautiful baby together! :cloud9: :dance:

Who's next???

Great thread, can't have a drink but will tomorrow. I am not out yet in the terms of :witch: but am out because or negative blood work and I just started provera to bring on :witch:. So I will drink late with you gals but will enjoy it none the less.
What am I happy about.....I have a wonderful son who thankfully has been sleeping through the night the past few nights (had a few times he was waking up)and that means I get to sleep too. My Husband hates low fat milk and since our son is now 2 he has to switch to low fat so my husband went and got milk and got low fat. May not seem like much but for an avid milk drinker who hates low fat to get it because it is what our son needs reminds me that he will do things he does not like to benefit our family. Also I am going to a Halloween Party on the 25th and get to drink like I am not pregnant because I am not. Plus by the time I start and O then test it will be right around thanksgiving or before x-mas so that will be a fun present for me and my husband and our family. So here is to our early x-mas gifts and the enjoyment of a drink in the mean time.:wine::beer::drunk:

Lovely thread Essence. Thanks!

I am not completely out yet, AF due this coming week but don't feel like this is my month.

How nice to start getting the right frame of mind before the bfn.

We get to have a glass of :wine: - yippee!!

I am also very greatful for my DH. I am sure without him I would be on anitidepressants after lossing our baby at 14w1d on 4th August.
It has not been a easy road to travel but he has been by my side the whole way and a real pillar of strength. We have definitely grown closer through our loss.

All of us on this site are so fortunate because just by the mear fact that we are all TTC means we either have a OH or a DH which is such a wonderful thing, especially when I think of all my single friends who would just love to have someone to share their time with.

Cheers to you all :drunk: and lots and lots of :dust:
May we all get a :bfp: before Christmas

Yay, so glad so many of us are happy even when we got our BFN. :) Will be trying extra hard this next month, that is for sure. (I already had a pep talk wit hubby: You ready for sex and a lot of it? He said: Yes Ma'am! LOL)

Yeah my hubby said he will do everything that is necessary to conceive this month even if it means we have to have sex every day, then he said wow I think i might be worn out. LOL. You bet I will wear him out.LOL.

hi girls, Im now on CD3, had the biggest glass of wine last night and it was lovely!!

I too am happy that I have an amazing man in my life, and also as we have had no luck getting pregnant recently we got 2 little kitties, which I am totally in love with...my little furbabies! When I got home from work last night they were so cute and cuddley, we all (kities, me and DH) cuddled up on the sofa to watch x factor....for now I am very happy with my little family but hope to add to it soon!!

Bring on this cycle!
Good luck everyone xxx

i think i will join you in that big :wine: tonight

thanks for cheering me up hun i forgot the joys of not being pregnant too!!!

:hug:

xxx

I am not out yet but thank you so much for the post - I am obsessing and wishing for just 1 hour when I dont think about getting pregnant and having babies!

I am thankful for my fantastic OH whom I will have been married to for 1 year on 3rd Nov.
He listens to my obsessing, makes me cups of tea and gives great hugs. He never gets down when AF comes and always looks on the bright side - I couldnt do it without him.

I will raise a big mug of caffiene free Earl Grey tonight!

Moragx

I'm not in the 1ww so I'm going to read this post next week if I'm out x

Cheers ladies :wine:

I would like to say thank you to everyone on here for your support and contributions. I am quite new here and love reading everyones posts. I would also like to reitterate (sp?) what others have said about having a great OH. My DH is making a conscious effort to not question anything I ask him to do (take vitamins etc.) and isn't questionning me on pg symptoms or af symptoms and is just letting me take control (which must be difficult lol).

Here's hoping next month we are toasting with a glass of orange juice girlies!

Lots of :hugs:

What a wonderful thread! I'm not technically out yet (due today) but I'm cramping good and proper and we only DTD twice in the key time as husband was ill, plus my temps are dropping and I'm very emotional, so I'm not hopeful...

I'm happy to have a new home to move to in 2 weeks (no noisy neighbours, tiny cosy 1-bed detached house), a gorgeous sexy husband who is taking care of me (I feel ill right now), and half-term coming up after one more week of school. I'll be even happier when the parents evenings are over on Thursday!

I'm also happy for lovely supportive threads like this. Thanks!

Yay, so glad so many of us are happy even when we got our BFN. :) Will be trying extra hard this next month, that is for sure. (I already had a pep talk wit hubby: You ready for sex and a lot of it? He said: Yes Ma'am! LOL)

Lmao reminds me of me and my OH..
So wish i'd have seen this post before i posted my depressed one!
Thanks for cheerin me up :D

AF arrived for me yesterday, so I'm definitely out this month. This was my first cycle trying after our miscarriage in August. Here's hoping for next month.

It's a great idea to put into perspective all the things that we do have going for us. Like everyone else has said, I have a wonderful husband who I wouldn't be able to function without. I believe that the miscarriage happened so that he and I could learn more about each other - he was so perfect during those first couple weeks. I also have three cats that make me laugh everyday. Although I don't call them my kids (and I'm not their Mom like some people call themselves for their pets), they are still absolutely a huge part of my life.

Great thread! Good luck this month, everyone!

I agree with annaspanna, Im so grateful for my oh and kitty family, we were cuddling last night on the sofa with kitty behind and watching a really scary episode of Supernatural and suddenly out of nowhere kitty put her paw on my shoulder and I screamed!

Im prob gonna see af 2morrow and I have a nice bottle of dessert wine with my name on it for then!

yeah i am on CD 4.. she got me Thursday, and i ovulate in 2 weeks, i was hoping i Ovulate early this month :) like CD 12 or something instead of CD 15. or 16. but i just want my baby in my belly, i will keep praying

No AF for me yet (which makes this month's LP 11 days, woop woop!) but my temp dropped well below my coverline today, so anytime today it'll come I'm sure.

It's official the :witch: arrived today so I am CD1
and 1 day closer to my July baby :happydance:

As I have already said, I am very greatful for my DH, but since
we have to look on the brightside.......I am greatful I can have a :wine:

Cheers ladies :drunk: :friends:

Lets make the most of this time :)

Well af has offically arrived today as well..spotted yesterday and shes here today! I too agreee with annspanna....we got a kitten yesterday!! I told hubby we need something to cheer me up and he said get a kitten..totally shocked because he hates cats!!!:)...What a Hubby!

Well heres to a new cycle, and we will do it this month!!! I dont know what our plan is...i just dont want to stress so might just bd like mad or may end up temping and using opks!!! Have fun everyone and dont lose that PMA!!!

Come on July babies!!!:):)

I agree with annaspanna, Im so grateful for my oh and kitty family, we were cuddling last night on the sofa with kitty behind and watching a really scary episode of Supernatural and suddenly out of nowhere kitty put her paw on my shoulder and I screamed!

Im prob gonna see af 2morrow and I have a nice bottle of dessert wine with my name on it for then!

Congratulations Celine on your :bfp:, I was just reading your addition to our tread and noticed your ticker. Awesome news :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->