To those who are waiting

Zoey1

Baby Juliette Born 6/10
Reaction score
Hey Ladies,
I'm currently trying to conceive #1 (this month is first cycle), but if I don't get pregnant this month, I'm thinking of putting it on hold due to a cruise planned in April. Should I wait until April? How many of you have been on a cruise ship pregnant?

Why are all of you waiting to TTC?

Thanks for your advice! :hugs:

Hey Zoey! :hi:

Well, I'm no expert on how holidays and pregnancy go hand in hand, but if you want to TTC, nobody can tell how long it will take (especially if you've been on the pill etc) so really it's just what you decide is best for you. :)

I'm WTT because I'm 'only' 16 and I still live at home, but my OH is 23 and hopefully getting his own place soon.. so I'm looking to save up as much money as possible right now and fingers crossed I'll be in a position to TTC in 2010! :happydance:
xx

Hey!:hi:
I wouldn't advise going on a cruise ship while pregnant, some women have horrible morning sickness & it will only get worse with movement.
I'm waiting because I'm only 15, mind you I have a part-time job & do odd jobs occasionally, but I need to continue my distant schooling until I have my grade 12 then *HOPEFULLY* I will have saved up enough money for an apartment for my LO, OH & I.
I am a teen mummy, he was born 8 weeks ago today and I absoloutely love being a mum. I hope to have a big family someday.

Good luck TTC!:)

Yeah i agree the motion sickness cant really be fun :(

Im waiting on DH to make up his mind lol

Yeah i agree with the others, it may be worth asking a doc or something what they'd advise in regards to the cruise though. I'm waiting on OH to be ready xx

I put my second TTC on hold due to a 12 hour plane ride overseas. It's up to you, but I decided to hold off because if I'm on vacation, I want to have the most fun possible! If you're pregnant, there're too many things to worry about.

I'm WTT because I'm experiencing a miscarriage. Waiting until I get 1 cycle before we try again.

Hey!
Well I wouldn't know how but apparently alot of people come back from holidays pregnant. Maybe it's due to being so relaxed and good sex haha!
I'm wtt coz I want to finish this yr of college, work full time for a year, go back to college to do level 3 then go and work on a cruise ship for 8 months to save up enough money to buy a nice car and deposit on a house/flat then will get down to baby making lol!
xxx

:waves:

I can't say whether or not it's a good idea to be on a cruise ship. I had very mild morning sickness (until the prenatals-yuck!!!), only real difference was that I slept more. I probably could have been on a boat and been ok. It's really about what you think you are comfortable with.

I'm on Wtt because of OH-I'm only waiting for him to say yes!!!

Hiya

We are waiting as we are going on holiday to mexico in nov this year, to save some money and because H wants to do another bike racing season

You may be ok on the cruise but you are not going to know how your body is going to react when pregnant so its difficult to say - those that have been pregnant before may be able to give you better advice

Hi

Morning sickness can be horrible and from experience, I wouldn't have enjoyed being away from my bed!

I am wtt due to 2 recent miscarriages. Giving my body a break before trying again.

:hug:

well we are going to start trying after my next AF! We are going to Florida at the end of October too so I should be fine as travelling quite soon....If you were to get preg now though and go on a cruise in April you may be uncomfortable/sick/too hot (depends where you are going!).

We have waited to pay for out last big holiday, sort out the house and cars and get some moeny behind us....no one knows how long its going to take...

all the best whatever you decide!

You don't feel the movement on cruise ships because they are so big so it shouldn't make your m/s any worse xx

:hugs: Ladies, thank you so much for all of your support & advice!!

I'm waiting to TTC after our vacation. We are going to Seattle and I know if I am pregnant I won't be able to drink or do other fun things. Plus, I figure it is our last vacation before kids, why not?

We will TTC after we get back or maybe if my cycles work out OK on the trip. We'll see...

Sandy

Lol aw, i'm trying atm, waiting after March if not pregnant by then though so as not to interfere with exams :).
OH wants kids now, but we're in no financial position to be able to afford one for a good few months until we move into a house together and i get a full time job instead of my part time one.
Good luck! x

we waiting untill now after getting married in march as we had two holidays planned. I like having a drink etc and wanted one last chance to really go mad ( went to magaluf) !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->