To Tone - My Due Date Twin!!

How you feeling ladies? x x

How are you feeling today Lisa? Any niggles?
I've just got back from a long hilly walk. Praying it will do something, but im not going to hold my breath!! Im going to be here for another 2 weeks i know it!! xxxxx

I have been niggling all day!! I'm trying to relax though its hard not to get your hopes up. My BH's are strong and I'll get them 5-10 mins apart, lasting 1-2 mins and sometimes they are pretty uncomfy. I'll practice breathing / relaxing during them, then they will just disappear :hissy: I've had proper period pains and back ache this afternoon - more so than ever before but again, I take a bath or move about and they settle down.

I just want tomorrow to go really fast - do you know what I mean? I think there's no chance of her coming on her due date so lets crack on and be over due!!!

xxx

Well just read your journal, and its still sounding promising!! At least your having something!! Not a single thing happening here!! :hissy:
Yeah im with you on that, i just want today over! I know im going to be in a foul mood all day! Hope something happens for you today!! Fingers Crossed!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->