To trust or not to trust the HPT...

MamaBearG9

Reaction score
I guess like many of the women who post on here I would like to be pregnant.... I had just never thought my situation would be what it is right now.
I have had several BFN HPTs, two with GPs and I am going for my hCG quantitative blood test in the morning.
I have so many symptoms and have just felt that I m from conception... who would make this up...

My last 2 pregnancies (both sadly m/c 1 at 5.5 weeks and 1 by 7 wks) I never had a positive test. Hcg levels just too low. But I knew I was.

Currently in the waiting game again with 2 negative hp tests

Lots of stories about women who don't get positives until 8 or 9 weeks. Hard to wait but you know your body.

I wish you much success and that BFP

My last 2 pregnancies (both sadly m/c 1 at 5.5 weeks and 1 by 7 wks) I never had a positive test. Hcg levels just too low. But I knew I was.

Currently in the waiting game again with 2 negative hp tests

Lots of stories about women who don't get positives until 8 or 9 weeks. Hard to wait but you know your body.

I wish you much success and that BFP

Thank you so much for sharing some of you story with me, it is grounding and encouraging.
I’m waiting with you. Do let me know if you remember to.

Baby 3 for me wasn't a + HPT until I was 3 weeks late! I knew I was preg, I just didn't have them 2 lines to prove it!

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->