To what extent do you clean up after LO at restaurants?

My son is older but I have always cleaned the table completely and the chairs. Last time he dropped his beaker and it went all over the floor and under the chairs I got underneath and mopped it up with napkins. I don't go too crazy picking up every crumb off the floor but I do what I can.

I pick up everything off the floor and give the tray a wipe if it's grubby. I just do because I don't want to leave MY child's mess everywhere but my sister is a waitress when she's on holidays from uni and says so many parents leave their kid's mess EVERYWHERE and it's annoying haha

I always wipe down the table/tray and wipe or pick up the big bits from the floor. Basically, I leave it as tidy as you'd expect any normal adult to leave it. I don't stress about the crumbs or making sure it looks perfect, but I leave it so it's not any more messy than how it would be if it was just me and some other adults who ate there.

not for my LO but we sometimes go to an all you can eat with OHs sister, boyf and their little girl and my is she a messy eater, especially when she mainly eats rice..
we clean as much as possible from the table by putting all left over food on one plate, stack the plates up as best we can but obv not one big pile, then we usually wait until we have finished to ask for something to clean the floor, but each time we are told to leave it or a waitress comes to clean the floor after they collect plates.. we so far have always had lovely servers who just laugh at the mess she makes and dont make a fuss over it, but one day we are bound to get a snotty one lol

I was a waitress for a long time and would always appreacite those that at least attempted to tidy up a bit. Never expected it to be perfectly clean but it's nice when people care enough to try.
And I think because of that, I tend to clean up as much as possible. It think it's rather rude to just leave the entire mess behind. Unless you're a gracious tipper :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->