today i got caught out...

callmedan

Reaction score
this morning i did a test as ive been feeling a bit off the past week... and i just wanted to rule it out really as im such a worrier!

anyway when i did the test i thought i could maybe possible see a very light shadow of something in certain lights i.e. the same thing i can see every time i take one even though its clearly negative!! :blush: ...

but i wanted to tweak it and my camera on my phone is broke so i nipped in the bedroom and took OHs phone (he was asleep) and took a picture and sent it to myself (deleted it off his phone)

i went back in the bedroom to see him holding my phone saying the text off himself had woke him up and he was asking me what it is (even though he knew!!)

ohhhhh the shame, i tried to be like its nothing... but eventually had to fess up :blush: how embarassing! i dont want him to know how obsessed i am and were not even trying yet!!!

I had a friend who had to actually take a picture and invert the colors in an editor to determine if her second line was in fact a second line. It was, and now she's got a 1 year old. She suggested that to me if I was ever unsure of a test.

That is funny, totally something I would have done!!

I didn't know you could do that though. Since I am already obsessing as well I will need to try that.

Oh dear! I feel for you this is something I could've done! I always got paranoid when I did an opk and left it in the bathroom in case OH saw it and thought it was a pregnancy test! What did you say to him??!

Hahaha I can't stop laughing! That is definitely the sort of thing that would happen to me xxx

I could see myself doing something like that. :haha:

My husband knew I had cheapies in the cupboard a few months before we ttc dd2, I think he figured if it stopped me bugging him about it he didn't mind lol

I feel for you, I would've been so red in the face! I've definitely hidden my share of HPTs when we weren't trying (and still on BCP a few times)

On the bright side it is a good way to open up communication on the topic. Being totally honest about how excited you are and the fact that you don't want to come across as 'obsessive' is probably a good way to leave things instead of leaving him wondering if you didn't explain it yet haha.

i just had to say that i was a bit worried because i thought i could see something and i didnt tell him because i didnt want him to worry as its probably nothing (which it is!!)

i wont make that mistake again!!

I am just as obsessed! I hide tests all the time! Lol

Oh dear! I think I would do the same though! Waiting to try is hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->