Today I had my baby shower! Photo overload!

Mini_Me_x

Reaction score
Hi ladies!!

Im feeling all happy because today I had my baby shower - my friends made such an effort, means all the more cos the hubby isnt back home for another 4 weeks.

Summer got given so much stuff, she's forever kitted out in pink!

I uploaded some pics onto facebook and it made my Oh feel all homesick. I cant wait for him to be home with us now so he can enjoy being a daddy.

I uploaded some pics of her nursery and if you click the link hopefully it should let you see the baby shower pics too :D

https://https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=204234&id=705294706&l=e9044265e6

Hope you ladies like them, and have had a lovely weekend.:hugs:

Kels
SAM_0043.jpg

SAM_0033.jpg

SAM_0036.jpg

SAM_0056.jpg

165314_10150094270244707_705294706_5984753_1922379_n.jpg

Ah the nursery looks beautiful! Glad you had a nice day x

helloo :) it doesnt let me check the photos on your facebook btw!!..

but.. you have done summers room gorgeous ..

glad you had a nice time at your baby shower!! :D

ive not arranged one of those.. maybe i should.. lol..

xx

You should!! It was really really nice :) Have tried to adjust the link on facebook now..!

Fingers crossed it works now...! :D

Beautiful nursery and looks like you were spoiled quite well at your shower!

Do I see a few Ikea Hemnes pieces in the room? I recognized the yellow stripe lined drawer! We have the 8 drawer dresser and so far love it! Think it's going to be perfect to arrange little one's stash in. Picked up the Expedit 4x4 book shelf as well and the room has really come together.

Love the name Summer!!

Aw, Summer's nursery looks gorgeous! Glad your day went well and all the new outfits look cute too.x

The Nursery looks fab!!! Can I ask where you got the name blocks from they are so pretty!

Bernia! Yip Ikea Hemnes chest of drawers - best purchase..its so pretty and will last her..x

Kitten - The name blocks were off a shop on ebay..ive just tried looking for what its called but cant for the life of me find it...! Type in personalised name blocks and maybe youll see something that catches your eye.. :D

Thanks girlies, am feeling lucky right now x :cloud9:

For those of you who cant view the pics - these are some more :)

SAM_0041.jpg

SAM_0060.jpg

SAM_0054.jpg

SAM_0055.jpg

179802_10150094270524707_705294706_5984758_5161397_n.jpg

xxxxxxxxx

Your nursery is absolutely beautiful, I'm so jealous :cloud9: Also I'm in love with the name Summer Jasime it's gorgeous and if I find out I'm having a girl Summer is at the top of my name list xXx

Your nursery is absolutely beautiful, I'm so jealous :cloud9: Also I'm in love with the name Summer Jasime it's gorgeous and if I find out I'm having a girl Summer is at the top of my name list xXx

GOOD CHOICE :D xxxx :hugs: xxxx

Some people say it sounds like an airfreshner! Bahhh, is what i say - its pretty! :flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

I so love your nursery!!! So beautiful!!! love the big mirror, and he crib is so cute! you're shower looked like it was so much fun! I'm going to FL for mine next weekend...I will definitely take pics, seeing yours helped me remember to bring a camera lol...

Your nursery is lovely, so girly & pretty.The birdcage is lovely. Its not babyish at all & will last her ages

Love the name blocks & those muslim things, i want some but all i can find is blue/yelow boring ones, i want some funky ones but hello kitty arent ideal or me with having a boy LOL

Gorgeous!!! Especially love the "nappy" drawer and Changing area...very organised!

The leaf/tree wall decs are stunning! :)

Your nursery is lovely, so girly & pretty.The birdcage is lovely. Its not babyish at all & will last her ages

Love the name blocks & those muslim things, i want some but all i can find is blue/yelow boring ones, i want some funky ones but hello kitty arent ideal or me with having a boy LOL

Hey hun,

I just got them off a shop on ebay...they have lots more and you can choose your own..scroll down to see the selection.. :) x

https://https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SALE-BABY-MUSLINS-SET-6-CHOOSE-ANY-DESIGNS-/130479205685?pt=UK_Baby_Baby_Feeding_Bibs_Muslins_LE&hash=item1e612aad35#ht_2652wt_1243

Thanks everyone for all your lovely comments, cant wait for her daddy to see it now :D x

Wow! Your nursery is so lovely and you seem so organised!! Makes me realise how much I wanna move into a bigger place so I can decorate LO nursery..

Lovely, just lovely!!!

Where did you get the clothes rail and those bloody gorgeous hats??!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->