Today I had my baby shower! Photo overload!

For the person interested in the name blocks, here is the shop on Ebay...

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Shabby-Chic-...den_Decorative_Accents_LE&hash=item3cb19a2c53

Oh man!! Your LO's room looks so beautiful! I had to call my stepmum over to have a nosy too, and we both agree it is stunning! Love the colours and theme (And that cage with the bunny is so sweet!! :D )

Lovely, just lovely!!!

Where did you get the clothes rail and those bloody gorgeous hats??!!!

Clothes Rail -

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Izziwotnot-S...rniture_RL&hash=item4153600c96#ht_1857wt_1199

Hats -

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BABY-TODDLER...othing&var=&hash=item68c7248f62#ht_1690wt_874

:D

Glad you like them :D xx:hugs:

OMG, OMG, OMG it is beautiful! Perfect for a princess!!!!
If I was having a girl it is just the kind of thing I would love to do - well done you, you should be very proud!!!!

Don't you just love ebay!!

Awww thank you so much...:D

Ebay is the best for picking up bits and bobs!

The shops on there are good - think you just have to know what you're looking for really :D
xxx

You've actually made me relax a bit too! I'm having a boy and everything I've bought including the nursery is for a boy. I was worried I'd over-done it but seeing your beautiful nursery has made me feel better!

I have had a few panick attacks thinking 'what if its a boy'!!!

Id seriously be in trouble if that were the case...cos id still make him wear the tutu! ha ;) x

Just looked through your FB album - how fab do you look? Yummy mummy to be!

Hope you don't mind I've commented on a couple of your photos (I'm Sharon Curran btw). Summers room looks absolutely gorgeous - not long to go now till she will be here to enjoy it :)

Awww hellooooo!! :D xxx

Oh i dont feel it hun - but thank you lol :D Fat face and bum to match! hahaha Plus layers of makeup to hide my insomnia bags!!! :D xx

Cant wait til shes here!!!!! xxxxxxxx

Very nice love it all glad you a had a great shower

baby showers are fun I had mine organised by my 17 yr old daughter on Saturday she was disappointed that not everyone came, bless her she did so well and the downstairs was spotless i knew something was up as i wasnt allowed downstairs and then my other daughter needed me to go out with her, now where to put the gifts:)
and sort the rest of my shopping out, mum wants to go baby shopping now on fri and my girls on sat...
I love the wallpaper choice on yr nursery wall or is it painted freehand? xx

baby showers are fun I had mine organised by my 17 yr old daughter on Saturday she was disappointed that not everyone came, bless her she did so well and the downstairs was spotless i knew something was up as i wasnt allowed downstairs and then my other daughter needed me to go out with her, now where to put the gifts:)
and sort the rest of my shopping out, mum wants to go baby shopping now on fri and my girls on sat...
I love the wallpaper choice on yr nursery wall or is it painted freehand? xx

Awww thats really nice of her :) Glad you had fun.

Its just a cream wall - with a cherry blossom sticker i got off a shop on ebay! Easier than painting!! :D x

So glad your shower was a success! Looks like fun. And your nursery looks lovely. And so do you, by the way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->