Today I heard the name _________ & think it's __________.

My first car was a Vauxhall Nova so it makes me think of that, lol! But other than that, it is quite pretty :)

Lyra - Sophie Dahl has called her little girl this - it is the name of a group of stars, very pretty I think x
I used to be on a forum and I called myself Lyra. I love the name. It's also the main character in the Golden Compass

The other day I heard the name Riley and I love it so much that I am almost set on calling my little boy it.

I think it is a unisex name Rylee for a girl and Riley for a boy.

the other day i heard the name Amelie and love the spelling so much, but i'm not sure how its pronounced :dohh:

I would pronounce it Am-a-lee

It is so pretty :)

I love the names Piper or Sunny for a girl x

My friend has 2 daughters - Piper and Summer!!

I came across the name Rhayne for a boy today, and think it's pretty cool. I wouldn't have it though, as it wouldn't fit with my other childrens' names!!

I recently came across the name Brandi-Aqua (a neighbours daughter) and I think its horrific! :shrug:

For my first 2 children I had a midwife who was named Frosty.

I also had a friend growing up who was named A and she had 2 brothers named Seven & Eleven.

Today I read the name Majandra, made up from Maria Alejandra.
And even though I don't especially like it I thought it was a cool mix up.
While trying to find a name for my daughter, I had looked up a lot of names with the letters "ean" in it (such as Leandra which I adore) and it reminded me of thoses.

Yesterday I heard the name Yuridia, and thought...wow..thats um different, but spelt how it sounds!

Today i heard the name Shye (as in timid, quiet) & i thought 'haha wishful thinking'

i love the name delilah....and lola...but they both remind me of kareoke songs.....!!!!

What do people think of CeeCee
I heard it on a little girl and thought it was sweet but not sure about when shes an adult?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->