Today is announcement day!!!

Christinee

Reaction score
So after hearing a healthy heartbeat at almost 12 weeks I think its a safe time to do the announcement. I am kind of nervous as I know everyone is going to be in shock to hear it!! No one (not even me) thought I would ever have another baby! LOL I am thinking about doing it as a family group text... Not sure yet but that's one idea.

Ahhh that's great! Do whatever you feel comfortable with! The only thing is you won't get to see their faces on a text!!! Lol
I hope I get there one day because I have various ideas on how I would announce! My favourite idea is I'm gonna take a photo of hubby putting a bun in the oven with an appropriate caption! Lol corny I know!!!
Let us know how it turns out! X:flower:

Totally agree with pp post about doing what your comfortable with but it would also be amazing to see their faces if it is totally unexpected

Yep do what you feel is best but I think we're just gonna tell people face to face so I can see their reactions, then for extended family I'll do I Facebook announcement 😊👍☺️Xxx

How did it go?
We told my grandparents yesterday and DH's grandmother will be told today. I think I will do the FB annoucement on the 9th after my NT scan

I chickened out!!! LOL Not quite ready yet... I think I will do it this week sometime... I will keep you posted!

haha good luck. the only people that I still have to tell before making a general facebook announcement are my dad and grandparents. Honestly I think I will just text them the ultrasound though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->