Today is cd21 test...wish me luck!

Kimberly28

HappyMum-2boys1girl <3
Reaction score
Well ladies today is my cd21 test to check and see if I did truly O' or not. I'd like to think that I did since my temps have been what they are.(Check chart link below) I'm really hoping for a good result. If I find out I didn't I'll be crushed!! For the past few days I've been thinking to myself "of course I O'd, nothing to worry about.", but now that the day is here...I can't help but find myself a little nervous and worried about worst case scenario. But I'm trying to keep PMA (key word, trying) and keep moving forward. So please wish me luck ladies as I could sure use it!! Thanks!

good luck sweeite!!!!!! i really hope you caught that eggy!!! HUGS

BTW come chat, i need to talk with someone to feel better..

Hey Kim

Good luck with the results - FF definitely looks like you ovulated and the only way you would have got solid cross hairs was to chart with OPK and CM as well. Fingers crossed you get the result you want. I'm sure you will!x

Ok just got back from dr office and the lab tech said the results will be in tomorrow! So I am very anxiously awaiting(and nervously) the news. I will let you all know as soon as I do. Fingers crossed for a yes I did O'. Then we just gotta hope that OH and I managed to catch the eggie!:blush:

Good Luck, hope the results are good and it is followed up with a :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->