today is my last day in the second tri...

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
im scared lol, i dont wanna go to big old third tri with people who are more pregnant than me haha, i like being one of the most preg in 2nd tri ;)

maybe i'll just stay here, they might think im a noob hehe

xxxx

lmao i feel like that over in 3rd tri sometimes hun, i was one of the most pregnant of 2nd tri and now in 3rd tri im nowhere near the top, but its nice and you get to hear about everyone whose gone into labour and had there gorgeous babies which is really exciting!! you should come on over no1 will think your a noob and we can be at the bottom of 3rd tri together lol!

Come on over....keeping a seat warm for you!!! :hugs: it's not so bad!!!

I agree, there's lots of us over in 3rd Tri who arn't at the 'top' yet. The more the merrier!!!! :rofl:

That's the same way I felt when I came over to second trimester. I can't wait for third tri, though. SOOOO SOOOOOON!!!

Have fun - we'll all be over there soon to join you!

haha ok i feel less scared now

theres people who arent very pregnant like me hahaha

woohoo, see u all tomorrow haha

xxx

YAY!!! I wont be as sad I dont have long befor I follow you lol I dunno what I would do with out you and your 3 legged monster! :)

Ohhhhh I cant wait!!! :D I felt like a noob coming to 2nd tri LOL

eeh well its my second day in third tri but look at me still being in here, havin a sneaky read haha

i am gna miss 2nd tri, i dont know if i can leave just yet, maybe i'll stay in both? lol

xxx

:hugs: Keep me a seat hun - looking forward to joining you there in a few weeks - by then you'll be MUCH more pregnant and I'll be the newbie there! :rofl:

Enjoy :hug:

get over there! ill be over in a week woohoo xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"