today is my original due date!!

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
OH realised earlier when he was looking at my notes (first time since i got pregnant he's looked at them!)

so where the friggin hell is she!!!! been for my 39+3 m/w appointment, they were running well late! it was well crowded, there was a student in, 2 MWs, me and OH (his first appt since bookiing haha).

katie was playing hide+seek with the heart beat machine, the mw said she'd heard it, but was just tryin2find where its strongest, i heard it vaguely too, so i wasnt too worried. think she's back to back tho!

once again have to send my wee off, its got traces of protein and those lycozytes or whatever they're called in (the sign of infection things). i'm sure everyone of my samples has had them in! BPs up, its 120something over 80something, it was only 110/48 last week! they're not bothered tho, said its normal at the end of pregnancy.

And she said see you next week, so she's obv convinced katie's not coming soon :( hurry up little one!!!!

Take no notice of what the midwife says hun. Mine said to me that she disn't think she'd seeme again - but I can bet my bottom dollar I'll see her on Monday!! Your baby will come when it's good and ready. The sooner the better though!!! x x

Awww i remember when it was my original due date, and im still here waiting, so i think maybe they were right putting me back, gutting but right!!

I wouldnt listen to you MW hun. My MW was convinced 3 weeks ago i was going to go "any day now" and "definatly wont reach your due date" 3 days after my due date and im still waiting with no signs of LO coming anytime soon. Lost my plug over 2weeks but still not a good enough sign. So Katie may prove her wrong and pop out anyday now! :hugs:

awww well happy original DD hun!! Lets hope your mw isnt right!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->