today is the day

weestar21

Reaction score
im going to start claiming all my bank charges back :headspin:

need to go down to the bank and pay £10 to get a 6 year back log of statements then will be sending my first letter off tomorrow when i have done the maths wich im totaly pants at :rofl: but if i get anything back it shuld be a fair amount seeing as you have to add on 8%

wish me luck but will be posting on this thread to let yous know how its going :muaha:

Good luck, phils started his about 5 months ago and still hasnt got any money back !!!! its taking ageeeeeees !!!!! lol

Good luck hun, be prepared its not a nice easy job. Have you got back up plans for another bank your happy to bank with. Apparently sometimes the bank after paying out refuse to let you bank with them anymore and close your account, so its worth looking round for another bank to open an account with.

nit got another bank yet but on watchdog last week they said that no bank can close your account down unless you have anpother to go too so if i dont get one asap i will just stick with them, i cant wait cos i will be pissing them off that much they will know mu voice by the end of next mnth they will hate me :muaha:

I'd be interested to hear how it goes. I'd really like to do this sometime.

What bank are you with weestar? DH is with Lloyds and they are so crap !! anyone else have probs with them?

im with Bank Of Scotland, Oh was with Lloyds tsb and if the account wasnt closed we would be claiming at least 20 K from lloyds with bank charges and thats not including the 8% but the account was closed cos it was in such a bad state and went to the recovery but now we went bankrupt we cant claim it back and they cant chase us for all their money so i guess we sorta broke even with Lloyds :lol:

but FIL has been with Lloyds tsb for like ever and has never had one problem with them

Good luck with it all hun...it will be worth all the hassle!

DH is with Lloyds, I think they are crap....Im with HSBC, and think they are fab. I went OD the other month, and was set for a £25 charge, but I called and apologised, and they cancelled it, which has always been the case i have found with HSBC

how much have u been charged all together?

i have only had 3 charges each at £25
all in the last 3 months
i called last night and they put 1 back in my account as a good will gester!
but the other too i am writting of about. i no its only £50 but £50 is £50 lol

but im not paying the £10 for my statements as i have online banking and am printing it all off myself and highlighting the charges

over the last 6 years im not sure how much but over the last year i think its at least £300 im not caring how little it is every penny i get back if i get anything will be for my carpets :lol:

p.s i have online banking aswell but it only gives me the last 12 months so i need more and have no choice but to pay the £10 so it will be worth it in the end, if i dont get anything then all i will have lost is £10 so its not a big loss if that makes sence

Lloyds TSB - i closed my account they were CRAP!

Good luck lil one!
xxx

just back

wen in and asked how do i get 6 years worth of bank statements?
snotty cow says ' we just email head office and it will take anything up to 6 months for them to send them out'

i say ' fine :p

i then asked how do i pay for the charge?
snotty cow says ' were not allowed to charge anyone for this now as we have been inundated with claimes and most of them have been turned down so we have to take the charge away as more people are moaning about losing more meoney'

i say 'fine'

i then asked about if i go ahead with my claim will my account be closed because yous will get arsey with me?

snotty cow says' ive never heard of thsi but if it does happen its nothing to do with us as we dont deal with it'

so looking forward to recieving my 6 month worth of statements :muaha:

Oh i would have said to the snotty cow ...

"Thanks for the help but would you like a hand removing that pole thats so obveoulsy wedge up your arse as you nose seems to be touching the celing"

Smiled and walked off :)

Nice one though jean!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back