Today was supposed to be a happy day...

scoobydrlp

Reaction score
I'm having a bit of a hard time...today was supposed to be my pregnancy confirmation visit, I would be about 6 1/2 weeks. But instead I had to go and have my blood drawn to be sure my hcg was back to normal after miscarrying last Thursday.

Why can't I just be a normal person that can get pregnant and stay pregnant? It took us 23 months just to get a BFP, and I never even got to have a first visit. :cry:

im so sorry for your loss, i lost my bub last week at six and a half weeks it is one of the worst things someone can go through my thoughts are with you

I'm so sorry, girl. I wish I could give you answers, but it boils down to unfairness and just plain old suckiness. Thinking of you, and praying for a sticky little bean for you.

I lost my baby last month at 7 weeks =/

i to lost my baby at 10 weeks last month but am surrounded by friends with growing bumps. Its tough and life seems so unfair. I have a 3 year old son who took 15 months to concieve, my lost baby took 16 months so im not hopefully i will get preg again anytime soon. The pain of the loss does get easier with time, i still think about my mc every day tho. xx

so sorry to hear about your loss, hugs. life is so unfair at times. i have lost 2 babies first was ectopic at 6 weeks , then after nearly 2 years i got pregnant with my son who is now 4 and 1/2 years old, then i had my daughter in march 2010 and last december 2010 i lost my baby at 6 1/2 weeks. am very luck to have two beautiful children the pain does get a little better over time but you never forget what you have lost. me and my husband would love another child so i try to stay positive about but i know i will worry if i do get pregnant again i would not wish anyone to go through losing a child. my heart goes out to you hun. it`s coming up to year since i lost my baby and it still hurts lots at times .

I am so sorry scooby. I wish you nothing but the best. And life it just plain old not fair sometimes I have noticed.

I see we don't live far from eachother. I am in Charlotte.

Thanks for sharing your stories, ladies. I'm sorry that any of us has had to go through this pain, but I will say it makes me feel a little better to know I'm not the only one. :hugs:

I am so sorry scooby. I wish you nothing but the best. And life it just plain old not fair sometimes I have noticed.

I see we don't live far from eachother. I am in Charlotte.

We could be neighbors! I work in the University area :hi:

I am so sorry! I hope next time you have a sticky/ healthy baby and it doesn't take long to get a bfp.

I have had 3 m/c's in April 1992 at 10.5 weeks, April 2008 at 7.5 weeks and March 2011 at 4.5 weeks. It took 14 months to get pregnant after my first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->