Todays my due date

StarAngel

Reaction score
Today I am officially 40 weeks pregnant, the last two weeks have been such a rollercoaster of emotions. I am a ftm and so all of this is new to me, the hormones, the bodily changes, the constantly talking about discharge, niggly pains here and there, pain relief options, bfing yes/no, planning nursery and buying everything in sight!

I have never felt more bipolar in my entire life, I have never experienced anything like this. It has been wonderful, I had my demonizing days but feeling those kicks for the first time, or the hiccups and every time I saw her in the scans was so amazing and completely mind boggling to know I am growing a human being. Even though I know I can still be here next week with you ladies the excitement is mounting and building. Knowing I will have her here in matter of days/weeks is so amazing considering I have carried her for 9months and never thought this day would come.
Especially after I ms our first a few months before getting pregnant this time around. It took awhile for my brain to relax and take in that this lil lady is going nowhere, she is a keeper. I have such love for her already.

I cannot wait to meet my beautiful baby girl. I hope you ladies are holding up well and pregnancy is progressing nicely for you. I will post again with updates☺☺

Yay for your due date! :) hope baby doesn't keep you waiting to long xx

It's my due date too, Happy Due date to us!! I am getting induced on Sunday but I am desperate for this baby to make an appearance by herself, good luck to you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->