Todays Scans!!

CatStorey

Mum to Chloe and Tom :)
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

I know there was a few of us with scan's today. I hope everyones went well :thumbup:

Mine went great and I am sooooo happy now. Can finally relax a bit and go shopping.....yay:happydance:

I saw the baby who would not keep still. The nurse was laughing so much as baby was going crazy punching and waving its hands in the air! Looks like I am in for a fun 6 months :dohh:

Also dated at 12+6 so looks like I'm off to the next Trimester tomorrow. I can't believe I've made it but feeling sad to leave you girls :hugs: you have all been such a great help and support to me. But Iall will see you again very soon when your there too

:hug:

So pleased for you!

I wish everyone going today all the best! xx

Good luck everyone! Enjoy it and show us all the piccies in the Nov Sparklers Scan Thread!

And see you in 2nd Tri in 2 weeks CatStorey!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

awesome! we are the same due date :) I am having a private scan on wed :) glad your scan went well and I will b joining you tomorrow in 2nd tri! :hugs:

I've been dated at 11+6 (but I'm too lazy to change my sig)

She's camera-shy, just like her mum!

Photo here:

https://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn274/Tigsteroonie/Baby/P1020496.jpg

really glad all the scans went well xx

yep mine went good too , so im off to 2nd trim on fri :happydance: glad to hear everyone elses went well too xx

Awe, I am happy to hear everyone is happy with their scans. Good luck in the 2nd trimester! :)

Congrats on everyones eles scans, sooooooo happy x

yeah mine went well aswell :) im now dated at 12 weeks and 3 days, I've got a nice clear picture of baby cant stop looking at it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->