Todays tests...dunno what to make of it!

jellybean83

Reaction score
Like i said in my old thread i dont know what Dpo because i have really funny cycles

The new pics are todays tests,Didnt use FMU cuz i was bursting for a pee and wouldnt of been able to get it out of the packet in time.....lol!...i dunno what to make of it...showed up at about 6 mins.i know the blue test dye ones are cack but i move on thursday and im up to my ears in boxes and bubble wrap so i cant get out to get a FRER

Thank you in advance for taking the time to look and comment,its nice to have other women to obsess with rather than a shrugging DH.......LOL

Attachments

• 15122009654.jpg
    15122009654.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 144
  • 15122009664.jpg
    15122009664.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 123
OH YAY! ur gonna be a mommy!!!!! defo need to go out and get a FRER whenever you can!

Good luck hun. Thats what my first clearblue test looked like. :) xxx

I see :bfp:!!! Congrats momma! Now go get a digi or a pink dye test and watch it in awe!

Thanks to you all for replying!!

Im going to my new house tonight and ive got a whole shed load of FRER I got from boots when they were on BOGOF and il make sure i test in the morning.....

im soooo scared it will be a snowy white BFN though

If it wernt for this forum i think id of gone round the twist a long time ago!!

you no what they say new home new baby!! defo bfp congrats xxx

OMG i can deffo see that hun huge congrats
I have a FR to use tomorro to so im hoping to be sharing a BFP with you we could be bump buddies lol xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->