Todays the day.. UPDATE!!!!

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by Sophie1234, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Sophie1234

Sophie1234 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, I have my 11 week scan today and I am so nervous. Ive had 1 previous mmc, but at my early scan at 6+1 baby looked great and had a strong h/b, really worried incase somethings wrong still though. Could everyone please cross their fingers for me today and hopefully I will be back with pictures at around 12 midday (UK time).

Back from my scan. Been put forward 4 days so now 11w4d with a due date of 24/12/11 (Christmas eve). Sonographer wasnt the best and told me first that she couldnt see anything, and then when she did baby was only a 9 weeker with no h/b!! Then she saw the h/b and done an internal. There we saw the heart beating away and baby measured 4 days ahead. So happy. Baby was sleeping but seen its foot twitching. My uterus is still tipped and that is apparantly why she couldnt see the baby with the abdominal scan. Anyway thanks for all the kind words and fingers crossed. Heres our baby. Nub guesses are welcome! :happydance:

Attached Files:

2. oOskittlesOo

oOskittlesOo Guest

:happydance: good luck!!! Make sure to update!!! :hugs:

3. HarlaHorse

HarlaHorse Well-Known Member

Good luck honey! Hope alls well :hugs:

4. xSarahM

xSarahM Two Beautiful Angels

Good luck!
    I'll definitley have my fingers crossed for you :)

5. emz_x

emz_x Well-Known Member

Aww, good luck. :) It should be fine seeing as baby already has a strong heartbeat.

6. we can't wait

we can't wait Mom of 4

I'm glad that everything went well! That's fantastic news! Oh my goodness, you poor thing-- you must have been so heartbroken when she said she couldn't see a heartbeat. Thank goodness she looked again and your LO is doing well! :happydance:

Congrats on a healthy scan! I would take a nub prediction, but I'm really no good at those... I'm just making a general guess when I do that :lol: I'm going to guess team pink, for fun. :pink:

7. xSarahM

xSarahM Two Beautiful Angels

Yey, such great news!
    Much congratulations for you Christmas Eve baby. Best present ever :flower:
    I guess :pink: too. Will you find out the gender further on, or stay :yellow:?

8. KateyCakes

KateyCakes Mum to two!

I'm guessing :pink: too.
    Congratulations! What a lovely day to be due too :flower:

9. Sophie1234

Sophie1234 Well-Known Member

Thank you everyone. They said I can find out on 10th August but can't wait that long so mums going to book me a 4d scan for 16+3 which is the earlyest they will do them. Hopefully find out around July 12. X

10. aidensxmomma

aidensxmomma 4 on Earth, Many in Heaven

I'll glad everything went so well for you. :flower:
    And just because I want to be difficult, I'm going to guess :blue: because I want to be different. :haha:
    You're due the day before me now.