Todays Wedding Pics - More Added Pg 4

Love them! You're so talented!

And Amy the photographer has the right to use any pictures they want (like for advertising on their own website, for example). I recently photographed a wedding at the venue where we had our wedding reception and there's one of our wedding photos in a book there! x

^^ OMG - I thought that wouldn't be allowed with out asking??:nope:

And Amy the photographer has the right to use any pictures they want (like for advertising on their own website, for example). I recently photographed a wedding at the venue where we had our wedding reception and there's one of our wedding photos in a book there! x

:( I didn't know that.
It really makes me not want to get a photographer now!

^^ OMG - I thought that wouldn't be allowed with out asking??:nope:

I'm not sure now! I've recently asked a few people I've done photos (kids portraits) for if I can use them for my website, but haven't actually got around to adding a new section to the site yet anyway. I'm only doing weddings for friends and friends of friends at the moment, and got married so long ago I can't remember if we signed anything when we booked our photographer, but maybe you usually have to sign paperwork to give permission for them to be used x

The pictures are beautiful!

I would definately expect to be asked for them to be posted.

Fantastic photos Pops! :hugs:

Amy, you should be asked by your photographer to sign a model release form or similar, allowing her or him to use the photos in their portfolio and to advertise.

My letters of confirmation all state that images are my property and I can use them in any way I see fit including marketing, websites and general use to get my work seen. The client signs and returns that letter. I have had shoots done before where they have not and I always just assume that they will use them as that is their work but I like to have something in writing.

I would happily not show piccies of little ones as I can totally understand that but thus far, everyone has been more than happy to have their images used.

xxx

Just wondering (sorry :lol:), as I do plan to eventually start advertising for some real work once i'm not feeding this baby every 2 hours, what about photos of people other than the bride and groom? If you've got photos of bridesmaids/best man or just general guest photos that you want to use, does the fact that the bride and groom have signed a consent form give you permission to use photos of people other than them? x

Yes hun it does. It states that all the images taken are my property and that I reserve the right to use them all - it doesn't state which people specifically. That would be pretty much impossible and I don't know a photographer that does it.

If you want to know owt else just holler :)

xxx

Thanks :D ...you free for a quick cuppa any time soon? Bump is still available for a few pics if you'd like to take some! x

I was just gonna message you and ask the same!

Defo but as I work in a normal office now its not as easy to do it cheekily!! I get home at about 4.45pm every day though so any time after that is good or on a weekend?

And defo, bump piccies would be fab. When are you about for that?

xxx

How about next weekend? Or most evenings are good for pics if you'd rather not have Sam climbing all over me/you :lol: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->