toddler bed - where from?

New2Bumps

Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys
Reaction score
Hellooo

Where did you all buy your toddler beds? Mothercare is so pricey? Any good bargains out there - share share share :)

I bought ours from Ikea...this is going back 5 years now, it is extendable as well. Well built and sturdy and just the right height for little toddlers to climb in/ out of!

Both mine have fullsize normal beds now, instead they use the toddler bed as a daybed/ sitting area in their playroom! So lots of uses :)

IKEA... i am terrible, ALL of our furniture is from there but you can't go wrong with swedish flat-pack hun xxxx

I was going to say Ikea too...we haven't got one yet but I'm planning to get one from there probably around Christmas when Tom is 2.

His cot is from Ikea and the side comes off so it can be a proper little bed too.

We got our Thomas the Tank Engine one from Amazon when it was on offer. But I agree with the other person, Ikea are good. We would have prob got one from there if it was nearer!

I notice Mothercare do have some under £50 though, so they are not all pricey (but think there might be delivery on top?)-
https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...sr_1_3&nodeId=212573031&sr=1-3&qid=1307359611
https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...sr_1_2&nodeId=212573031&sr=1-2&qid=1307359637

Ikea, we got the wooden "Kritter" bed for £50.04 although he is tall so I am really not sure how long it will last. He co-sleeps about 98% of the time on a night but he uses it for naps and a bit of night sleeping though.

I bought a used one and used his crib mattress in it cheaper that way and got a nicer bed for our price range :)

Another Ikea lover here, ours was a grand total of £21. Very sturdy, great price considering within a few years he'll go into a full size single.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->