Toddler biting & headbutting

funkyfish586

Reaction score
:nope: we have had a very very hard time with Euans temper since Isla came along. Literally in a space of a day he went from a calm baby in to a tantruming angry toddler. He bites really hard & always lashes out at me & Isla i have a black bruise where he bit my on my thigh. He also which is the worst headbutts the floor & wall out of anger so much so he bruises. We have tried everything to get him to stop but nothing works, i am at the end of my teather with it, we dont smack him obviously but have literally tried everything else. When he is 'calm' hes so lovely but when he gets one on him he just flips. He can he like this for hours :( any advice?x

hi ya

I didnt want to read and run - I dont have the experience but wanted to send hugs - must be really hard xxx

Are you normally by yourself looking after them? Because it might be worth while taking him aside and trying to calm him down. Noah often throws massive tanturms when we stop him running around the place or try and put him down for a nap. When we stop his fun basically. He often trys and headbutts you when you hold him. So what we do is we just try and calm him. We give him a hug which is slightly restricting and just sooth him as if he is crying like a newborn. Stroking his face helps too. Normally this works but sometimes we just have to leave him either in his pram or in the playpen just to get over his anger. I hope that somehow helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"