Toddler carry..please advise!

upsy daisy1

Reaction score
Hey ladies.it's been a while since I last posted but have a question and I know you ladies are the best people to ask!! I haven't worn my daughter since she was 6 mo the old and I had a boba carrier. She is now almost a year and a half and I'd like to start back carrying her.I live in a flat now on the first floor so having to drag pram up and down every day twice a day.and my daughter hates the pram. What carrier should I go for? She's quite fidgety so I need something that is fast to get her in and out and comfortable for us both.will mostly be used for short walks to my older daughters school. I want to get one as soon as and probably second hand any suggestions?

I have a tula and find it very comfortable, the buckles make it easy for getting DD in and out.

We have an Ergo and carry our 17 month old and almost 4 year old (who is little) comfortably. Its easy to get them in without anyone else to help which is good!

I have a Lillebaby and use it for my 15 month old but it can be used up to 4 years it is very comfy :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->