Toddler discipline

lesleyann

Mummy
Reaction score
Ok so this is not about disciplining your toddler this is about how your toddler disciplines you or their toys..

Kyle has put daddy in the naughty corner for swearing, climb on the sofa and sat their staring till daddys time was up lol

and just now he has put his cliffered dog in the naughty corner for biting him :haha:

He also tells our dog to shuup if shes barking

sooo cute

lyssa yells at our dog alot "no cap-ah geh doooooowwww!"- thats no casper, get down!
poor dog is quite often just lying there trying to sleep!

Oh god I dunno what Ive done to mine but............

She put babies in the oven. All her dolls live in cubaords where she slams the door and shouts NIGHT a them

She tells the cat off (rightfuly most of the time) saying NO! NAUGHT! kitty.

When she thinks someone/something else is being naughty she smacks her own hand and says no! (Ive never smacked her yet. No idea where shes gotten it from)

I dont get told off like the above but she regularly uses a exasperated tone wiht me and others. like *sigh* Cumon mummy *tuts* Whilst pulling my hand

I think its pretty funny most of the time.

There was a really bemused swan this morning, which got a bit agressive with another swan and ZOe started shouting no naughty at it and smacking her hand. The swan looked at her like WTF

morgan has a stuffed monkey called "minky" and minky gets his bum smacked a lot yet i have never smacked morgan in her life he also gets told he is bad and thrown across the room
if toys had social services minky would have been rehomed ages ago :haha:

LOL ruby is always pointing her finger at me n her dad, naughty mummy she says lol and she says 'final warning' :haha:hehehee
her doll's she calls baby get put to sleep with the sheet over their head like they are dead or something:wacko: its creapy lol kids ay
the dog gets it worse tho.. she souts at her 'LARA NO' right in her ear :shrug: she is sleeping normally and jumps up:haha: poor dog must hate ruby ...
xxx

Well clifford is still in the naughy corner i guess kyle forgot about him haha or clifford is very old and we are dog years

If Elena catches her daddy saying naughty words while Liverpool are playing she uses her "cross voice", and tells him to stop :rofl:

Nibblenic ROFL at the baby in the oven :haha:

Hope she didn't learn that from mummy! ;)

Chloe usually shouts at the cats, 'get down' and some kind of loud babble at them for the rest of the telling off . . .thats it at the mo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->