Toddler fell asleep on tummy

BlushingBride

Reaction score
So look forward to my 15 month olds nap time now so that I can get a little nap in as well! About 30 mins in LO woke up due to teething pain so I brought him in bed with me. We took a nice 2 1/2 nap but when we woke up his feet somehow got up by my shoulders and his head was on my tummy/uterus. It was kind of uncomfortable as I was laying flat on my back. I'm 4 weeks today. Would this harm anything?

No not at all hun. Baby is teeny weeny and is cushioned away nice and safe. Honestly nothing at all to worry about.

Yes baby is very cusioned even in later pregnancy. They only physically harmful for baby is say a child falling on your tummy/you falling on your tummy, or any kind of hard blow to your abdomen. Little pressures etc wont hurt baby. Thats why you can still lay on your tummy until its not comfortable anymore.

And at 4 weeks baby is pretty much as small as a poppy seed so extremely tiny lol :)

That is fine hun, baby is very well cushioned :)

Until 11/12 weeks baby is tucked right behind your pubic bone. Baby will be just fine. My toddler pounces on my tummy but bubs is so well protected in water that it hasn't hurt anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->