Toddler mummies are here to help

few things about me and my babies that might be of any use to any new mummas.... x

im a single mumma..... to harry 4, ella 2 and lola 10 months.

im a survivor of domestic violence and have alot of experience in that field (unfortunately!!) still going through court 2 years on... x

i was induced with harry, my labour was straight forward and lasted 4 and a half hours. no pain relief

ella was 45 mins and i caught her myself... just got the hospital on time. no pain relief

lola was a home birth... such a positive experience. also no pain relief

i have my own business so im a busy mumma, but always have time for people.

im a very laid back mum and have found myself guiding many of my friends, inc. some that i met on here... such a complement to be the one people come to when they need help.... x

my children are still young and i also have a lot to learn..... which is why youll still see my name around these boards lol xx

look forward to meeting my buddy.... <3

also im in the chigwell, essex area... if anyone might happen to be nearby. you can never have enough mummy friends. xx

Hi I would love a toddler mum buddy. I'm pregnant with my first child due August 30th.

sounds like a fab idea. im happy to buddy someone and have a buddy too. this is baby number 4 for me but ive only ever managed to BF for 2 weeks, hoping i can crack it this time round. All mine have been/will be c-sections too so that may be useful for someone. i suppose what im saying is even tho its my 4th, i still doubt myself, there are still things i dont know, things i havent come across etc. i would love some buddyship but i have experience others may need too. xxxxx

Eta...forgot i was in 3rd tri...sorry for gratecrashing lol

Is there anyone who suffered from health problems in pregnancy / beyond? I have CFS and am also now suffering very badly with SPD and pain from degenerative discs in my back. I mobilise with crutches and am wheelchair bound out of the house. Labour and life with a newborn are worrying me, although it is actually my 5th! My other 4 are older, the youngest 7 and the eldest 12 so I'm going right back to the baby stage. Be nice if anyone has been through anything similar who feels able to offer experiences and advice x

Is there anyone who suffered from health problems in pregnancy / beyond? I have CFS and am also now suffering very badly with SPD and pain from degenerative discs in my back. I mobilise with crutches and am wheelchair bound out of the house. Labour and life with a newborn are worrying me, although it is actually my 5th! My other 4 are older, the youngest 7 and the eldest 12 so I'm going right back to the baby stage. Be nice if anyone has been through anything similar who feels able to offer experiences and advice x

I think I have the perfect mummy for you hun,will PM you in a sec.xx

oh what a lovely idea - i'm a first time mum and it looks like i may be having a c section due to babies size and i will be formula feeding :flower:

xxx

oh, i like this! I'm a first time mom, due july 16th. i want to breast feed. I'm a little concerned about post partum pregnancy. i have rheumatoid arthritis but have had no symptoms since pregnancy, i'm nervous how my body will react when i am no longer pregnant. not sure if there are any moms who have dealt or are dealing with something similar. if not, i would still like a buddy :)

Id love to have a companion - that would be fab!

Im 32, its our first and I feel fairly organised so far, I dont feel to concerned about the birth, hoping to keep it as natural as possible (but in hospital) but consultant recons due to exsisting medical conditions I may need a epidural. So we'll see.

Im expecting a little girl 21st August 2011 and would love to be able to breastfeed but am quite scared about this aspect and that I wont be able to :( so any advice from anyone experienced in this area for advice would be fab xx

HI I would also love a buddy! I am trying to cloth nappy and breast feed! My baby is due the 30th of July but looks likely he will come earlier!

Ow a lovely idea, I would like a buddy!!!
This is my first, I'm due 21st July, planning on a water birth (fingers crossed) and also I would like to try and breastfeed!

I would love a buddy... I am due on August 18 with my first baby, a little boy! I am planning to cloth diaper and breast feed if everything goes according to plan. I will be staying home with him for a year, which will be quite a shift for me since I have basically been in school my entire life. I am 24, just moved to California, have a masters and plan to finish my doctorate after the year off with baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->