Toddler playing up

Tantan

Nathan, Brandon & Bump
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that their toddler is starting to play up as the time comes closer.

Brandon ( 18 months) is getting very clingy with me and he is crying alot more now. It only really started over the weekend. I've been told that they can sense that the new baby is coming soon.

Just wondering if its just happening to us?

My daughter is acting up. Saying no a lot more and peeing in her panties after she was doing so well going in her potty. She will be 3 in March.

Riley is being a nightmare right now, he screamed the place down last night at half 5 pointing to the stairs, he wanted to go to bed :shrug: then woke up at about 11, then again at about half 3 and didn't go to sleep for ages!

yep both boys are turning into little nightmares

My 4 year old is being just awful lately... really really awful :( I posted about it a few days ago actually and was surprised to see how many other kiddies were being the same.

I'm glad its not just me :haha:. Hes turned into a nightmare over night. Can't believe how many tantrams he is having

I'm glad its not just me :haha:. Hes turned into a nightmare over night. Can't believe how many tantrams he is having

Mines the same. Ok one minute and completely nuts the next for no reason.
Hes started hitting me for no reason and headbutting people between their legs.. He was never like this before. He was bad at times but never this bad...

I remember him being similar when I was preg with my second son, though he was younger then so it wasnt that difficult to manage....

Liam has been like this for months but I don't know if it's because he senses something or just normal behaviour for his age. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->