Toddler playing with poop please tell me I'm not the only one!

Louise88

Dd- ciara and ds- James
Reaction score
It's happened 5 times in the last week! I can't let her play in her bedroom anymore as I can't trust her not to poop and cake it all over her toys! My 10 month old also gets his hands in there if he's with her so end up with a bedroom and 2 kids to clean! Anyways banned her from playing in her bedroom unsupervised yet this morning while I was cleaning the kitchen I come into the living room to find my dd, the sofa, table and walls smeared with poop :( argh so frustrating! She's potty trained for wees but not for poops she still wears a nappy on a night time and will take it off and play with her poop if she has one. I've looked online and I'm going to follow some of the steps, nappy in backwards, dress her in onesie. I'm also going to see if I can buy any baby vests for her age group as I doubt she'll be able to get into that to her nappy.

I just need to know I'm not the only one out there who this happens to!

My children haven't so far, but one time my niece walked through from her bedroom with her hands covered in poop.. And my daughter (who was under 1 at the time) crawled through behind her covered head to toe in her cousins poop!

They'll never be allowed to forget it ever! Lol

Not yet thankfully! I have heard of kids doing that though. I hope my son never goes through that phase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->