toddler reigns

Lucy_lu_84

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
For those who use what do you recommend? Joshua doesn't really like his which are just boring reigns.

We usually use the double buggy, but I want to get him used to walking for when we go on holiday in may.

Thanksxx

mm well i only have experience of one kind in mothercare that we bought at the weekend - they aren't very long but they seem to work well. i have nothing to compare them to so i dont know if they're good or not, really. we're new to the harness thing (and walking!) :)

We have the mothercare ones too, only used them once but they seem quite short :|

My friend gave us a set of Tommee Tippee reins, I think they are called Mamo or something like that? It's a padded harness with reins and what I like to call an "emergency grab handle" at the back of the harness :rofl:

Once Roo is much more into walking everywhere though, I'm going to get her a Little Life backpack :)

I use mothercare ones, its the only ones i've tried. I find it quite short but maybe that's because i'm so tall!

we have this https://www.amazon.co.uk/LittleLife...PH74/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1296244241&sr=8-2 but the ladybird version and my LO loves loves loves it, she loves putting it on and can put her lil snacks in there ! I think its great !

We have a bog standard pair from Boots which Emma quite likes. They are multicoloured. We also have these ones from Jojo Maman Bebe. They do quite a few different animals.
https://www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/sp+...al-Packs-with-Safety-Rein-and-Rain-Hood+B9058

Those backpack ones look pretty cool... imagine he'd like to pakc things in it.thanks

We've got the ladybird LittleLife one too. Alice loves it, and it's quite handy to pack things in!

mm think i might go take a look on amazon for some longer ones to replace the mothercare ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->