Together we're strong & ready to try again

Oh girl :hugs: are they going to do an ultrasound to see what going on in there?

I had one on Tuesday @Leah for my cycle day 3 IUI prep and nothing. Obviously it's too early anyway but still blech.

Just try to relax hun, I know it's easier said than done but unfortunately events like this are out of out control. I am praying for you hun :)

Thanks @Amanda. Just a waiting game. How are you feeling?

I am feeling prepared to take ttc by storm haha! I am using opks twice a day so I don't miss my lh surge. Using soft cups, prenatal vitamins at night, used my cd2-6 soy ISO, and of course temping :)

Got a bfp today ladies, but I have that feeling it won't stick. Y'all ever have that instinct? I've had it with most of my losses. Bleh..

Congratulations Leah. Fingers crossed that you instincts are wrong this time xx

Omgosh Leah :( I don't know what to say, but I am so sorry this is happening... Head in to your doc and tell him/her to get this figured out! You have a lil girl so we know you can carry a pregnancy to full term so that is not the issue but maybe there is an easy fix as to why you are suffering so many early losses. Have they ever checked your progesterone levels or checked for incompetent cervix? *hugs* hang in there hun you will have your rainbow baby!!

I am so sorry @Leah. I know exactly what you are going through. Take care of yourself this weekend.

@Amanda, you are really covering all your bases!!! I hope this is your month!!!

I am so sorry @Leah. I know exactly what you are going through. Take care of yourself this weekend.

@Amanda, you are really covering all your bases!!! I hope this is your month!!!

Thanks Natalie :) today is cd12 and no positive opk yet but we are bd every 2nd day (started on cd8) until we get the positive opk then we will bd everyday for 4-5 days straight and then back to every second day until the end of the cycle.

Hopefully this is my month!!! I am doing everything possible on my own and praying like crazy! Please God!! PLEASE!!!!!

I had to go back for another beta, it's slowly creeping and is now up to 33. I should be 5 weeks preg today based on ovulation and my last period. I am so stressed and anxious I could be sick, I have to keep going in every 48 hours and they are hoping it will resolve itself. It it doesn't in a weeks time, I may have to have the methotrexate injection and I really don't want that. I walked all day yesterday to try and help things but nothing. I hope something happens soon.

I had to go back for another beta, it's slowly creeping and is now up to 33. I should be 5 weeks preg today based on ovulation and my last period. I am so stressed and anxious I could be sick, I have to keep going in every 48 hours and they are hoping it will resolve itself. It it doesn't in a weeks time, I may have to have the methotrexate injection and I really don't want that. I walked all day yesterday to try and help things but nothing. I hope something happens soon.

Are they sure it's a chemical? I'm sorry to bug you hun but if your hcg is going up isn't that a sign the pregnancy is trying to progress? Is it an ectopic? Is there even a tiny chance you could carry this pregnancy? I hope you get answers soon!! We are all here for you hun!!

@Amanda, they definitely can't rule out ectopic especially because my levels are low and slowly rising, its why they are watching me so closely. They can't rule out anything at this point so the only thing they can do, is keep up the bloodwork. I guess there is always a chance anything could happen but I think it would be a miracle if I didn't lose. The levels are so low for 5 weeks, they should be much higher. I'm most concerned for the ectopic factor, I made peace with the fact last week that I was losing but now I am in limbo. I wasn't going to go to work today but I think it's the best place for me to be rather than sitting at home on google lol.

Thanks @Amanda, I really appreciate you checking in.

@Amanda, they definitely can't rule out ectopic especially because my levels are low and slowly rising, its why they are watching me so closely. They can't rule out anything at this point so the only thing they can do, is keep up the bloodwork. I guess there is always a chance anything could happen but I think it would be a miracle if I didn't lose. The levels are so low for 5 weeks, they should be much higher. I'm most concerned for the ectopic factor, I made peace with the fact last week that I was losing but now I am in limbo. I wasn't going to go to work today but I think it's the best place for me to be rather than sitting at home on google lol.

Thanks @Amanda, I really appreciate you checking in.

Of course Natalie, I actually care :) hun stranger things have happened so keep praying and never lose hope. I mean in the same breath don't get your hopes up to high but don't accept anything until you know one way or the other. It is still possible it's a later implanter or you had ovulated later than you thought making the levels lower than expected par for 5 weeks. Anything is possible!! Keep your chin up!!

Afm: and I have yet to take my morning opk but have already bd, laying in bed with legs in the air haha cd14 for me and really hoping to ovulate soon/catch the surge! Still feeling very positive so that's good. Usually when I am expecting o to happen I get all anxious and stressed and I feel oddly mellow about it all this cycle. Don't get me wrong I am still doing all that I can but I am not consumed by ttc. I simply opk test in the morning and afternoon, temp in the am, take a prenatal vitamin before bed and take a peek at cm throughout the day. I am not googling every little thing anymore I am just writing down all my observations and praying a lot. Haha

That's a really good attitude @amanda! It's so great that you are feeling more relaxed about this cycle. I am picturing you standing on your head lol.

I spoke to one of the nurses this morning and honestly each one of them says something different. It's a different story every time I call. They are like well it's chemical, well it might be ectopic. You are too low for where you should be, it's not viable. You will have bleeding once you drop to 0. Well I already had full blown bleeding a week ago which I reminded them this morning and they were like oh, you did? Anyway there is not one thing I can do but keep getting checked every 48 hours. They told me I am not in any danger or anything with my levels being so low but again, I just don't trust the whole situation.

That's a really good attitude @amanda! It's so great that you are feeling more relaxed about this cycle. I am picturing you standing on your head lol.

I spoke to one of the nurses this morning and honestly each one of them says something different. It's a different story every time I call. They are like well it's chemical, well it might be ectopic. You are too low for where you should be, it's not viable. You will have bleeding once you drop to 0. Well I already had full blown bleeding a week ago which I reminded them this morning and they were like oh, you did? Anyway there is not one thing I can do but keep getting checked every 48 hours. They told me I am not in any danger or anything with my levels being so low but again, I just don't trust the whole situation.

Trust me if I could stand on my head comfortably I would. The past few days when we have baby danced I have gotten no leaking afterwards. It's like it all goes up... And stays in there... Which so know is a good thug but odd it has never happened like that before. We have been using a different bd position which like a ramped up missionary but I am bent like a pretzel haha. It has been an awesome position for pleasure sorry tmi as well as the no leakage thing. Hubby says it is the most comfortable for him too which is awesome so I think we will stick with it haha

As for you love, I will keep you in my prayers and hope that the answer is soon found. Please keep me posted :)

ha ha @Amanda. I am glad you have found a position that seems to work for you. WOW, never thought I would be saying that to someone hahaha. At least we can have senses of humor about this whole thing. I am so hoping you get a BFP this cycle and puts an end to your struggle. Do you check your CM? I always go by that as I am like clockwork.

My betas are still creeping, at a snails pace. I am at 48, wow. lol. They are pretty sure it's not ectopic, I had an ultrasound this morning and they found nothing but a little fluid in my uterus. If I don't drop by Saturday, they have prescribed me some medication to induce the rest of the miscarriage. I still have to go for bloodwork every 48 hours and another ultrasound on Friday and Sunday as I would be 6 weeks on Sunday. Wow, time flies. I don't think I will feel completely at ease until I know 100% everything is ok. I am pretty frustrated and feel awful about something hanging around in my body that shouldn't be. But, trying to stay relaxed about it as best I can.

This is my opk on cd17 finally a visible line! Hoping this afternoon it turns positive! Hubby and I will bd tonight and tomorrow morning just in case lol poor guy is sick but he wants a baby more than anything right now. Every time we bd he gets up and looks at me all playfully and says "ok I have given you the ingredients you need no bake me a baby!" Lol

He is supporting me a lot it's cycle which is awesome.

As for you Natalie, keep hanging in there I am sure the answer will reveal itself soon.

As for observing cm I get spontaneous fertile patches of cm throughout my entire cycle starting on cd7 right up to just before AF. I have gone back to opks for this very reason. I can't rely on my cm at all. For example I have had 3 patches of fertile cm so far this cycle and all neg opks... Weird eh?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 0
it definitely should get a little darker, but it's on the way! Can't hurt to get in a little extra BD!

You sound a lot like me, I can't rely on CM or cervix position. I had to start testing for OPK. We nailed BD'ing this month and I got a solid positive after my MC last month. AF is due today and I'm hoping she stays far, far away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->