Toilet Breaks !

mama2b

Mummy & TTC
Reaction score
I have decided i am not going to leave the house after today until baby is here as I seem to need to go to the toilet every 5 mins, feels like I am going to burst then literally there is nothing !

I hate public toilets aswell and some of the ones Ive been to are rank !! I can't take it anymore, I need to get one of those portable ones I think and a bedpan :rofl: :rofl:

Anyone else get this or just me ?!

I find the more physical i am the more I need to go .... lol so if i am lazy i can hold it in a bit more, and yes its ALWAYS when your out or in the middle of something, like you bump into your friend and you have to dart off to the toilet in a hurry!!

Not long now though!! :happydance:

lol the amount of times I have had to interrupt people to say look I REALLY gotta go !!!

Think I am actually going to enjoy it when my waters break !! :rofl:

I'm going all the time too. My MW says that it is best to drink lots of water and then the bladder works more efficiently.

I'm peeing ALL the time at work. I have to pass the same 2 people everytime I go, I hate it!!! I'm sure they make faces behind my back when I walk away from them. I seem to have made really good friends with the cleaning lady too...... everyday, I see her in there, she always asks how I'm feeling, and how baby's doing! hahaha

I can only walk to the corner shop,any further and we have a situation going on LOL
I need the toilet all the time,eldest DS rolls his eyes when we are out because I need to know where nearest loos are :)

I ventured into town for a few hours the other day and the route i took was to incorporate all the public loos, around every 20 mins i need to go its soo annoying! everytime i go out now i have to plan where i'm gonna be able to stop to go xx

Yep peeing all the time and now know where all the public toilets are in all the shops, most of them I can't walk past to be honest!

The most annoying though I think is during the night, sure I am sleepwalking with it now!!

:rofl:am never off the loo the kids have to run to get there first my oh says dont worry by the time you get there i will have already been and gone
:rofl:

I'm going all the time too. My MW says that it is best to drink lots of water and then the bladder works more efficiently.

I think my problem is im drinking to much water ! I have over 2 litres of sparkling water a day, I can't drink anything else and even when im not thirsty I have some, carry a bottle at all times lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->