Toilet issues.

Bundle of joy

Reaction score
Not so long ago I was constipated, now it's horrible and watery like I have a bad tummy. It's been like this for 2/3 days. Is this ok?

Also this when I just wiped from down below

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 12
Vaginally, I have had this a lot when I go for number 2! Then worry!

Well I would definitely go to the dr or the ER and so u can make sure everything is ok.

How many weeks are you? I would go into hospital and get checked

Well my Hcg is 39 so very early, I would say 5 weeks but they think I ovulated a week late so around 4 weeks. It's stopped now but that's happened a few times after bowl movement.

I would at the very least call the doctor and get their opinion on it. :) For all we know, it could be normal or perhaps your cervix is being heavily irritated by your bowel movements. In moments of doubt, asking a medical professional is always best! :) I hope that everything turns out okay <3

Thanks Hun, I did ring them when I was
Finding blood results out. I don't think she was being entirely honest with me as they know all I do is worry, she said it's very common , but you never no

My constipation turned into diarrhea too early on which lasted for over two weeks and then I bled. I was put on progesterone since sometimes diarrhea is a sign of low progesterone (p. dries up feces).
I have not bled since and within days went back to constpation.

runny BMs are a common early pregnancy symptom. I've had them this entire pregnancy, helped in part by no longer having a gallbladder. The bleeding could be due to an irritated cervix. Just sit tight and relax and wait for that first scan :) Also try upping your fiber to help bind things up and keep it moving at a normal pace. Loose BMs can really make you feel awful and lead to dehydration, so keep up the fluid intake!

I hopefully u can request to get ur progesterone levels checked if you haven't already.

Thanks everyone, just hate being in the unknown, would just rather no where I stAnd!

I had this a couple of weeks back , and the bleeding too!

All was well with last scan
Good luck x

Progesterone is a hormone that supports ur pregnancy. It needs to be at a certain level to maintain it, otherwise you can suffer early loss. If ur levels are tested with a blood test along with ur HCG and it's low, they can prescribe you progesterone pills to keep ur levels up and support ur pregnancy until ur placenta takes over. Hope that helps :)

I'm going to mention it today. Still having small spotting but it's old blood that's good. Thanks for your reply! Xx

Just spoke to hospital and they said they will do my bloods at 11 today, but also said they can tell me my results but not give me a 100% answer to if everything's ok. Well if it's doubling its more than likely ok??? Don't no why they say things to worry you

I was about to post a post about this I'm about 5 week ir so abd have been constipated and now upset tummy the cramps like I've got a tummy bug I feel nauseas too I also have bleeding b like this and had a early scan Friday they found a hematomea basically a sack of blood in front of baby I've got a 5 year old and 3 year old and I feel utter rubbish :(

I just got back from having my bloods done and basically got told I'm silly for coming on sites like this as it just makes people worry, she's really annoyed me. Told me even if my bloods come back doubled she can't re assure me that everything will be ok, she's the most up her self nurse I have ever spoke to, no reassurance or nothing, just negative. Made me feel worse for going. I have a almost 3 year old hazzabeanie I can imagine it's really rubbish for you right now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->