Toilet issues.

Progesterone is a hormone that supports ur pregnancy. It needs to be at a certain level to maintain it, otherwise you can suffer early loss. If ur levels are tested with a blood test along with ur HCG and it's low, they can prescribe you progesterone pills to keep ur levels up and support ur pregnancy until ur placenta takes over. Hope that helps :)

Mentioned this to the up her self nurse that seen me today, completely dismissed me as if I was a idiot. I have never seen her before and don't want to see her again! So she told me to stop thinking silly lol. Didn't give me any advice or nothing.

I'm sorry, I've had a lot of problems with ignorant drs and nursing staff with my last miscarrage. (Plus I work in a hospital so I've seen it all) After suffering a horrible loss I learned a lot the hard way. So this time I'm trying to be as proactive as I can. When I first found out I was pregnant, I went to my not so helpful dr and asked for my HCG and progesteone to be drawn, he gave me the rec so I got it done. Then I asked for a repeat the following week and he would only do HCG not progesteone, saying we don't retest that usually. Well when I saw a obgyn two weeks later, she put me on progesteone pills without testing it again just to make sure I didn't miscarry. So that's the difference between a dr that doesn't know/care and one that is trying to do everything possible to help ur pregancy. I know it's hard and frustrating at times. I hope u get the help u need and everything turns out to be ok.

I'm sorry, I've had a lot of problems with ignorant drs and nursing staff with my last miscarrage. (Plus I work in a hospital so I've seen it all) After suffering a horrible loss I learned a lot the hard way. So this time I'm trying to be as proactive as I can. When I first found out I was pregnant, I went to my not so helpful dr and asked for my HCG and progesteone to be drawn, he gave me the rec so I got it done. Then I asked for a repeat the following week and he would only do HCG not progesteone, saying we don't retest that usually. Well when I saw a obgyn two weeks later, she put me on progesteone pills without testing it again just to make sure I didn't miscarry. So that's the difference between a dr that doesn't know/care and one that is trying to do everything possible to help ur pregancy. I know it's hard and frustrating at times. I hope u get the help u need and everything turns out to be ok.

My Hcg has dropped to 15. So another mc, she was so ignorant when I even asked about it told me to stop being silly looking on websites, how rude. What's meant to be will be. We have to go through these hard sad times sadly but will pull through them, I hope everything goes ok for you, thanks for your response xx

I'm so sorry Hun! I know the feeling I experienced something similar last year :(
And how rude of that silly woman!

I hope you get your rainbow soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"