Toilet troubles 6 months

Haych86

Reaction score
Ok so my 6 month old for the last week will not do a poo in his nappy, he strains n strains n wont do it tried sitting him up laying him down moving his legs thinking he's constipated (which when it comes out he isnt)

BUT if I take his nappy off and sit him up he goes in seconds ... whats with this? is it normal? a stage? He's 6 months so toilet training is not exactly on the agenda lol or maybe it is? I dunno :dohh::shrug:

Not really worried as he is doing the poo but just find it funny/weird/I dunno! lol

If hes not been for about 4-5 days i would go and see the doctor to be honest hun.

If not try giving him a drink of cooled boiled water you can put orange juice in it but make sure you have got plenty of water and little orange juice. Also i heard that sitting them on a potty helps get things moving...as its the body positions...hope it works x

If hes not been for about 4-5 days i would go and see the doctor to be honest hun.

If not try giving him a drink of cooled boiled water you can put orange juice in it but make sure you have got plenty of water and little orange juice. Also i heard that sitting them on a potty helps get things moving...as its the body positions...hope it works x

He is pooing daily this is the thing ... but I have to take his nappy off and sit him up lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->