Tommee Tippe powder dispensers

angell

Mummy & expecting no. 3!
Reaction score
Hi

We have the Tommee Tippee powder dispensers that sit in the bottles, which I find perfect for our needs. However, having changed milk recently I struggle to fit the full feed into them.

They are sposed to hold 8oz, which with Aptamil, though a squeeze was fine. Having changed to Hipp lately I now struggle to get 7oz in.

I thought about getting one of the other types of powder dipensers (with 3 sections) but wondered if I would have the same problem? Does anyone else have this problem?

I use tommie tippe powder dispensers with sma and it fit's 8 perfectly, I also have the avent one (with 3section's) and can fit 8scoop's and theres still room left.
I used the Avent one last week tho and when I went to use the last section it was half empty and all the powder was in the other section's!

I use different tommee tippee pots, they are intended for food but are small enough to be able to store and take out with you. They seal well and are easy to wash and dry. https://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/asd...pee_Essentials_Food_Pots_And_Lids_4mth_3.html
They were only £1 a pack at the Asda baby event recently.

Thanks b23 what a good idea!

Danielle I had an avent one with my little girl but that was 3 years ago and I forget - though now u said that the same thing happened to me a few times....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->