Tommee Tippe powder dispensers

Discussion in 'Formula Feeding' started by angell, Feb 1, 2011.

1. angell

angell Mummy & expecting no. 3!

Hi

We have the Tommee Tippee powder dispensers that sit in the bottles, which I find perfect for our needs. However, having changed milk recently I struggle to fit the full feed into them.

They are sposed to hold 8oz, which with Aptamil, though a squeeze was fine. Having changed to Hipp lately I now struggle to get 7oz in.

I thought about getting one of the other types of powder dipensers (with 3 sections) but wondered if I would have the same problem? Does anyone else have this problem?

2. daniellelk

daniellelk Guest

I use tommie tippe powder dispensers with sma and it fit's 8 perfectly, I also have the avent one (with 3section's) and can fit 8scoop's and theres still room left.
    I used the Avent one last week tho and when I went to use the last section it was half empty and all the powder was in the other section's!

3. b23

b23 Ollie's mummy

4. angell

angell Mummy & expecting no. 3!

Thanks b23 what a good idea!

Danielle I had an avent one with my little girl but that was 3 years ago and I forget - though now u said that the same thing happened to me a few times....