• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Tommee Tippee Bottles??

musiclady

Reaction score
I seem to really want these bottles for my baby... As I will be needing these for going back to work... Anyone know where I could get these cheaply??? I will even go as faras buying some from someone..

I'd see if you can get 1 bottle from somewhere to try out first. My son hated them, and I struggled to figure out exactly how they were "closer to nature" when the teat was practically solid (compared with out NUK bottle which he likes) and also to get the last ounce out, you have to lie baby practically on their back cos the teat is so wide.

thats out experience with TT, also the steriliser was crap, lid didn't fit - leaves water in the bottom afterwards.....and breast pump was crap, i got twice as much out in half the time with a £15 Avent hand pump :/

Ebay is probably your best bet, or maybe amazon but i havnt found baby stuff on amazon to be much cheaper than the shops and also im impatient so would rather spend the extra quid in the shop to have the thing "now" lol!!!

ANYway im not telling you not to buy TT stuff, but just recommending trialling one to see if LO takes to it or not xx

only get a couple to see what they are like in case you don't like them. We bought stacks of them and then LO couldn't use them so we went on to Dr Browns bottles and haven't looked back

Have a look at the Home bargains website. Last time I had a nosy on there they where selling some at a very reasonable price. I don't know if they still are though.

Ive got a few I wanted to put on for sale anyway...I'm selling them for £2.50 each posted :)

I bought mine from Asda in the baby event before she was born. 6 bottles for £10. They are very worn out though but ive since bought two more from Amazon for about £2.50 each.

I think I got some cheap ones from Lloyds chemist or somewhere similar.

Asda sells them at a good price and the quality isn't bad either

i live in the US... i just bought the tommee tippee the other day to try them out cus i wanted a bottle with less parts.... horrible.... leaked out of my babies mouth like a river n nipple kept collapsing... i washed them n returned them yesterday...im back to using playtex ventaire and i have no problems at all... i told OH if tommee tippee is the best bottle in the UK i feel bad for them ;) good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"