tommee tippee prep machine not warm enough

blondebabe

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am here because altho I breastfeed I also give one bottle a night of formula and lo gags on it. Unless it's warmer than body temp. Ie- warmer than the tommee tippee prep machine so I have to mess around warming it up.
I don't mind but I'm not in a great place at the mo battling potential depression so everything that goes wrong seems like a massive big deal.
Thanku in advance x

You might instead try just making it from scratch. What the perfect prep machine does is basically add hot boiling water to powdered formula and then top it up with cold water to bring to an overall warm temperature. This isn't technically how you are supposed to make formula, but many people do anyway. If you are happy to do it that way, then I would just make a bottle by hand, boiling the kettle, adding hot water to a bottle with powdered formula and then topping up with cold boiled water that you boiled in the evening before bed and left to cool to use later. You will have to experiment with the best ratio of hot to cold to get it right for what your LO wants, but that sounds easier to me than using the perfect prep and then trying to warm it up when you could just make it the right temp yourself in just about the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->