Tommee Tippee teats

They shouldn't block. Have you got the anti-colic ones? I just put a little dishwash liquid in mine (I have used Nuk for months but wash all my teats the same way) and scrub the silicone together under hot running water. I just run my finger though the teat afterwards to wash out any missed soap and to remove any milk lumps that may be left behind before I sterilize. It could be the size is too small for your baby and you need to buy a faster flow for him. As they get older, because they suck harder the teats seem to collapse during feeding so I say that is more the issue. DS1 was on fast flow from 1 week because he just got so shitty with it taking him 15-20 minutes to finish a bottle. He drowned a couple of times with the fast flow but he figured it out pretty fast.

They shouldn't block. Have you got the anti-colic ones? I just put a little dishwash liquid in mine (I have used Nuk for months but wash all my teats the same way) and scrub the silicone together under hot running water. I just run my finger though the teat afterwards to wash out any missed soap and to remove any milk lumps that may be left behind before I sterilize. It could be the size is too small for your baby and you need to buy a faster flow for him. As they get older, because they suck harder the teats seem to collapse during feeding so I say that is more the issue. DS1 was on fast flow from 1 week because he just got so shitty with it taking him 15-20 minutes to finish a bottle. He drowned a couple of times with the fast flow but he figured it out pretty fast.

Normal Tommee Tippee bottles been on teat 2 for about 6 weeks on normal aptamil milk about week and half ago changed to comfort milk she was fine at first but now seems frustrated on some feeds so maybe need to change again to teat 3 or variflow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->