tomorrow begins my TWW!!

missnicole12

Reaction score
I'm due for af on the 24th! I'm so excited and so nervous! This was our first official month of ttc! I did 10 days of provera and going on my second month on 1000mg of metformin!! I had a very light positive on my ovulation test and then a very positive for today! Fingers crossed!

Same here, ovulated today and also first month TTC! AF due 23rd or thereabouts. Not looking forward to 2WW!

Thank you!! Same to you! I'm already getting impatient lol!

Hi,
I'm either in my tww (2dpo) or have yet to o.
I got pregnant in dec and had a complete miscarriage at 8w2d (26th jan)
We gave ourselves a month to grieve.
I only go by possible fertile week but last month my af was late by 2 days, meaningwe missed o by 2 days.
This month we have been bd'ing since last sat. We will continue until tues. Not giving it a chance to miss.
Although I've come down with a cold. Feeling sorry for myself.
Hope u all have a quick tww. Baby dust to u.

Hi! Good luck and lots of baby dust to you as well! So sorry for your loss! This is our first month ttc although it may be a long shot due to this being our first month and first cycle of metformin and provera we have been testing an I did get a positive O we bd just about every other day during my "fertil" phase so hopefully things are good I have had a few sympotoms that all seem to go hand in hand! This tww wait is starting to drive me mad lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->