• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Tomorrow is the day....

Wind

Reaction score
My twins will be delivered via c-section tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m., barring any unforeseen circumstances.:happydance:

I have never had a section so I'm a bit nervous, but I'm very anxious to be holding my babies!!

So exciting! You'll be snuggling your little ones so soon. I hope that you have a smooth delivery. :)

Wow - good luck for tomorrow. I had an EMCS with DD last time and whilst it wasn't what I wanted, I was doing well after a few days and after 2 weeks I felt back to normal. I took it easy and did the prescribed exercises religiously. I also found that wearing support knickers really helped. This time around am having a scheduled section and everyone I've spoken to has said that a planned one is a totally different story so am trying to look forward to it despite really wanting to try for a VBAC! Ah well!

Good luck tomorrow and if you want to PM me about recovery/ C section/ price of fish, feel welcome x

So excited for you! I'll be looking for your update - any idea how long you'll have to stay in the hospital after?
:hugs:

So excited for you! I'll be looking for your update - any idea how long you'll have to stay in the hospital after?
:hugs:

They said I will go home either Sunday or Monday, depending on how I do.

I was hoping I would be able to sleep tonight, but no such luck. I have to leave in 2 hours so I may as well stay up now.:shrug:

Ah Wind! Only just seen message but hopefully you'll see my PM when you get home or in hospital if access. Hope all goes well x

Wow all the best of luck Wind...they'll be here very soon Xxx

Best of luck to you! Can't wait to read your Birth Story.

good luck you must be sooo excited, wish i knew when my lo was coming lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"