Tomorrow, our journey begins. (Aka terrified.)

Rolltide

Reaction score
So for the last several weeks, my girlfriend and I have been going back and forth on whether or not she is pregnant. Before her recent period - we thought she may be pregnant, because we weren't sure if I pulled out in time. (YES, I know the pull out method is ignorant, but she talked me into it one night, and that was that.) As she was going to the restroom to take the test, she saw that she had started her period, She started her period, and it lasted from January 5th - January 11th, everything was normal from what she said. 6 days later on January 17, we had sex twice. It was only for maybe 5 minutes each time, and I did not ejaculate inside of her. I pulled out well before it was "time", and everything seemed fine. The following Tuesday on January 20th, she noticed that her left boob was hurting her, and had some cramps as well. That lasted I think the majority of her day. She was extremely sleepy, she actually went home from school early because she felt so terrible. She laid on the couch with constant headaches all night until the next day. She also felt sick around dinner time like she needed to vomit, but didn't.

The next day, Wednesday the 21st, everything was a little better. No boob aches, no cramps, but still really tired. Then that afternoon, she had a bowl of spaghetti for dinner, and she went and sat at Logan's roadhouse and was hungry, and ate a couple of chicken fingers from a friend and 5 mins later, became nauseated. That Thursday, she woke up to start her day, and said her stomach was really sore. It hurt when she would lean back and to the sides, right underneath her boobs. I looked that up, and saw "rounding" pains I think? And that matched up to what she was feeling. That night around 6pm, we had plans and I asked her at 10:30pm before I left for work how she felt that day. She said no cramps, no sore boobs, no more stomach pains. Only headaches (she's had those for months), sinus irritation, and she mentioned heartburn too.

It's been several days, and i think she had one day where she had cramps and sore boobs. She's supposed to start her period in 3 days. Tonight, she sends me a link and says that it's spot on with how she's feeling, and it's all early pregnancy symptoms. (I can't post the link yet..)

Tomorrow, we're going to take a clear blue pregnancy test, which says its 99% accurate this early on. Once we get this confirmation, our new life will start. We'll need all the help and support we can get. Of course this wasn't planned, so we have the task of telling our families, making it public, etc. So any advice and support would be greatly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->