Tomorrow UPDATE

Excellent news gemstone! Great betas. Mine went from 133 to 521 in 48hrs so hoping all is well this end too. It's a scary old time especially if like us have had losses x

Excellent news gemstone! Great betas. Mine went from 133 to 521 in 48hrs so hoping all is well this end too. It's a scary old time especially if like us have had losses x

Thanks Hun! Wow that's impressive my consultant was surprised how high mine were. Yours must have eaten his hat 😂😂. Congrats Hun. I have a scan on the 28. Can't wait to see something x

Thanks Hun! Wow that's impressive my consultant was surprised how high mine were. Yours must have eaten his hat 😂😂. Congrats Hun. I have a scan on the 28. Can't wait to see something x
Hey weird I have my scan on the 28th too! Yeah hoping that numbers were/are doubling every 24 hours is a good sign of strong pregnancy. Wishing these next few weeks away. X

Hey weird I have my scan on the 28th too! Yeah hoping that numbers were/are doubling every 24 hours is a good sign of strong pregnancy. Wishing these next few weeks away. X

Very weird! Let's hope we both have good news on the 28th. Well they say double or at least 60% are good so by the looks of things are great 😝 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->